Tuesday, January 19, 2010

GOAT FUFU AND A SIDE OF CHICKEN RINGS

Oh wow…what a weekend!!...how are you all doing and how did your weekend go??........hope you were safe and cozy and for most of us, enjoyed your extra day off this weekend……I know I did…got some much needed rest….for my physical….my mental…..its still on fast forward…..and that’s harder to rest than any body part but the brain and heart………

DON’T FORGET ABOUT TONIGHT BABEE!!!!!.......ITS ANOTHER ROUND OF DJ LADY JA-ROQ’S OPEN MIC SHOWCASE…WE ARE STILL LOOKING FOR THE HOSSEST……THE BEST…..AND THE BIGGEST FAN BASE IN DALLAS….I KNOW YOU HAVE BEEN TO THE REST…NOW COME ROCK OUT WITH THE BEST……MS KITTY, DJ LADY JA-ROQ, AND SPACESHIP OHAYSES WILL BE BRINGING YOU THE HOTTEST OF THE HOT TONIGHT…WE ARE LOCATED AT MURPHYS PLACE….9410 WALNUT STREET IN NORTH DALLAS…ITS ACROSS FROM RICHLAND COLLEGE……DOORS OPEN AT 9…SHOW STARTS AT 10………BE THERE OR STAY LAME!!!.........................

I not into all the charity giving but if you can, try to help someone in Haiti…..I don’t think we really fathom the damage that earthquake caused to that country………but they have few resources…and their country doesn’t have the financial capabilities to recoup and our help is needed…….it is kinda funny how they talk about Haiti’s economic system, yet we sit here in the states and scream recession…..and deficit……..cant we print extra money to send over there??.......and who makes the rules as to when we can print more money???.......

Psst!!!!.......psst!!!...have you heard??.......VIKINGS 34, COWBOYS 3……LMAO!!!!.......

So let me tell you about my weekend…had a good weekend but some things didn’t fall through……..sometime during this weekend, my phone was cut off…at least from dialing out and sending text messages…..also, I lost my hookup for my rental car……along with the notion that I need to stop renting vehicles, I really wasn’t upset…so yesterday I was at home, no car and no phone…….IT WAS SO RELAXING!!!.........I know some people look at those things as necessities…….myself included…but what do you do when you don’t have one or the other?.....what do you do if you don’t have both??.....you make do………now, I still don’t have this cleaning up thing down pat…but I am trying….sort of……

You know what’s funny?........when people think you made a statement concerning them……….last night on Facebook, I asked a question………and some people thought it was about them…some thought it was about a relationship I could possibly be in……in reality, it was something a friend asked me in conversation and I decided to post it to see what kind of answers I could conjure up……too funny…….

MY MAN DOUBLE WILL BE CELLEBRATING HIS BIRTHDAY PARTY THIS THURSDAY AT THE ULTRL LOUNGE/CLUB 2026…YOU ALL MAKE SURE YOU GET OUT THERE AND SHOW HIM SOME LOVE…….IT WILL BE HOSTED BY NONE OTHER THAN SPACESHIP OHAYSES, THE INCREDIBLE!!!!..........

Well I am actually about to go home..…got to work today at 6:30!!!.......so if you are a sinner,, make sure you dress warm because hell is freezing over…….something I have to do now being without wheels…..and it may be something I need to do…God works in mysterious ways……..and maybe since I wouldn’t sit down on my own, he is making me sit down………..

So before I leave, it is time for ……….Rika’s Quote of the Day………………………….

“The difference between impossible and possible is a person’s determination”

So many people say I can’t……that is so mental…….you can if you try…….you will if you want to…..I told someone this weekend, I can accept failure because it teaches me how to succeed…..and I can learn what not to do……doesn’t mean I cant do it….I just have to find another route………

Shout outs to my girl Malasha…..hope you read this……and I hope you are well……happy birthday to my girl D Ray……..and Robin…you are too funny…….special shout outs to all my Dallas Cowgirl fans!!...see you next season!!!


Love yall!!!!

Church!!!

1 comment:

  1. goat fufu sounds delicious, i gotta to get to Murphy's and get me some of that :)
    So you weren't talking about me, you still trust me??? LMFAO.
    Love ME!
    Church!

    ReplyDelete