Tuesday, January 12, 2010

BOTH SIDES OF THE MOUNTAIN LOOK TOUGH TO ME

And I looked up and realized it was almost time to go……how are you all doing today?...well I have almost made it through another day……and guess what?!...I GOT TO WORK ON TIME!!.......gotta crawl before you walk…….few things on the brain…some I probably forgot by now…but it doesn’t matter, some kind of way I will get all my points across….I hope…or I think…….

Once again, grown men not flushing public toilets!!...that is so disgusting……..like seriously…should I have to go through so much when I, myself is on the brink of exploding?....I want to simply run in, protect, squat, drop off kids, and leave…is that so hard??.........

So yesterday, I got talked to about sleeping Saturday at work…….it was like I was in trouble but for what?.........was I at my desk sleep?.....NO……..did I sleep too long?......NO…….did it affect my work?.......NO……the problem was my snoring…if I didn’t snore, I would have never got caught……..but the ones telling are the ones that could have woke me up when I got so loud……but they didn’t……….some folks don’t mind if you fail……and im not blaming them…but if I walked pass a room and someone sounded like a lawnmower, I would wake them up……..but that’s just me……..

Remember the calendar release party I hosted on the 2nd?.........well, now the guy doesn’t want to pay me…yeah its my fault…trying to be nice and let him get his finances together and it seems as though the little money I charged him is too difficult for him to give to me…..and now he is upset he gave me a free calendar!!........wants me to pay him for it…..can you believe it?......I can…..and its frustrating…..so now I know I cant host a show without money in hand……..dude trying to make me lose my Jesus…….

YOU KNOW WHAT TIME IT IS!!!.......IT GOES DOWN TONIGHT!!...DJ LADY JA-ROQ’S OPEN MIC SHOWCASE!!.......IT HAPPENS AT MURPHYS PLACE….9410 WALNUT STREET…..ACROSS FROM RICHLAND COLLEGE…SIGN UP STARTS AT 9….DOORS OPEN AT 10……..FIRST COME FIRST SERVE…….WHO WANTS TO WIN $250??!!.......AND I NEED TO KNOW, WHO HAS THE BEST FANS?.......BRING YOUR FAN BASE TO SHOW SUPPORT!!!...........

ALSO THIS SATURDAY, SPACESHIP OHAYSES WILL BE HOSTING CELEBRITY HAIR STYLIST MICHELLE ONEIL’S 30TH BIRTHDAY PARTY AT THE ULTRA LOUNGE/CLUB 2026………DOORS OPEN AT 9:16 AND EVERYONE IS FREE UNTIL 10:16……..MANY FACES IN THE PLACES AND WE GETTING BENT LIKETIED UP SHOE LACES!!!!!.......THE ONLY PARTY YOU SHOULD BE AT THIS SATURDAY IS AT THE ULTRA LOUNGE!!!..........

Haven’t been on twitter much today…..been trying to work……its not going well but at least I am putting in the effort…….I have so many things on my mind and I have so many desires for 2010…every night I close my eyes and imagine myself rocking Madison Square Garden….or putting on an extravaganza at the new Cowboys Stadium….and sitting here in this chair becomes more frustrating……..but I have to be thankful for the little to get to the lot……..
Right now, my focus is the Black History Program…….also….going on a tangent here……I will be reciting the Dr. King “I Have A Dream” speech Monday exclusively on KEBN radio…….make sure you check that out…….but anyway…..if you know anyone that wants to display there talents in the first ever “Essential Black History Program”, please let me know……..

And why do we call it black history month but we call ourselves African Americans?.........something doesn’t fit for me…….shouldn’t it be African History month?.....the things we do to be comfortable………

Well, I am about to get out of here…..two more quotes for the day……I got a name for DJ BlazinHell’s quotes…..BlazinHell’s Blazing Quote!!!........(how does that sound?!)

“Yesterday is history. Tomorrow is a mystery. And today? Today is a gift that's why they call it the present!”

Stop worrying about the past and the future…..yes we can plan, but you need to enjoy today……you woke up….you have your extremities…….you have breath…….we need to stop being so spoiled and understand that today was not promised……be thankful for what you have, not what you missed out on….life doesn’t have a rear view mirror!!......

And also……Rika’s Quote of the Day…………………………………..

“Don’t let anyone make withdrawals from you who have made no investments in you.”

People can be so draining……but only allow those around you that have helped you increase yourself in some aspect…..you know how we deal with people…no job….negative thoughts…….lazy……hateful/hurtful…….and they really have no meaning into your definition……get rid of them…yeah it may hurt….but oh well!!!...surround yourself with those that don’t mind building you up instead of tearing you down……..

Well I am gone!!...shouts out to my Bianca……..ha-ha!!....the kid is kinda excited right about now!!!!..........and the secret….not the movie…will be revealed soon!!!..........and congrats Kiana........im excited about your new adventure....continue to keep God as your tour guide!!

Love yall!!!

Church!!!

www.myspace.com/spaceshipohayses

www.youtube.com/spaceshipohayses

www.facebook.com/essentialentertainment

www.spaceshipohayses.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment