Thursday, January 21, 2010

SAM COOKE'S GRANDCHILD

Oooh I got the sniffles!!.......they have the air on in here and I just so happen to sit right under the vent!!.......this is so not good....my nose is already too big…now it’s stuffed…how yucky…….anywho, how are you all doing today??......besides that I am doing well….adjusting to waking up so early…….but I kept saying that I needed to get here on time…egg on my face I guess……..but its cool because I get off work so early…and it gives me more time to do other things when I get home.....I can even take an hour nap and still have time to do things for the business………..

Now, as most of you know, I don’t like to talk about people…..but I have to address this situation……so today, I see this woman at work…..and I say this now…..after you have a baby, there are some things you are NOT supposed to wear….this poor baby had on a wool halter top….stomach just a waving everywhere…….I even think I saw her dissolving stitches……so gross…..I mean, give me a few months before I see your belly button…..and they get mad at me if I wear a t-shirt…at least my gut isn’t out!!.......

I had a humbling experience today…..there is a collector here that was recently demoted from a management position…….he was a pretty good manager in my opinion as well……I notice him everyday because I speak to him but only today did I realize how great of a person he is…I don’t see him complaining…I don’t see him frowning up or disgusted that he had to come back and be a collector again……his spirit is awesome…..if it was me, I probably would have quit…im irrational like that.....or I knkow I wouldn’t have been as happy, even if the pay was the same….I thank him for being a role model……he may not know it…but for me, it shows that you have to be a great follower to be a great leader…he truly opened my eyes……..

NOW THE BLACK HISTORY PROGRAM IS FEBUARY 20TH…..AND I STILL NEED VOLUNTEERS……IF THERE IS ANYBODY THAT WANTS TO GET ON BOARD WITH THIS OUTSTANDING PROJECT, LET ME KNOW….WE ARE GOING TO BEGIN PRACTICE NEXT WEEK, SO REPLYS ARE NEEDED ASAP!!!!......

DON’T FORGET ABOUT TWO ESSENTIAL BIRTHDAY PARTIES TONIGHT!!!......DEREK DAIDER, THE HATER HATER WILL BE CELEBRATING HIS BIRTHDAY AT CARPET DIEM………1301 MAIN STREET IN DOWNTOWN DALLAS……21 AND UP…GROWN AND SEXY ATTIRE……ALSO, DOUBLE WILL BE HAVING HIS BIRTHDAY PARTY AT THE ULTRA LOUNGE/ CLUB 2026 TONIGHT….2026 COMMERCE STREET NEXT TO THE ICE BAR AND PURGATORY………DOORS OPEN AT TEN….AND IT WILL BE HOSTED BY NONE OTHER THAN SPACESHIP OHAYSES, THE INCREDIBLE!!!...........SIKE!!!...JUST FOUND OUT I WONT BE HOSTING!!......THINK I SMELL A HATER!!..BUT I STILL WILL BE IN THE BUILDING……

HATERS…….THEY ARE LIKE BAD KIDS…..YOU WANNA WHOOP THEY ASS BUT YOU STILL GOTTA LOVE EM!!!...........

I want you all to make sure you become a follower of the blogs on BlogSpot…….I know you get these blogs everyday….and most of yall get it through your phone…but I want you to simply hit the website up at www.spaceshipohayses.blogspot.com and just add yourself as a follower………you don’t have to go on there and check it out…..but the numbers will look good!!!.......

You know what’s irritating….when someone lets one go and you know they did it and they lie about it……..”How are you the only one that doesn’t smell anything??”………..so rude and disgusting…I may not just come out and say it but I am not gonna lie about it if you ask………hell, my stomach was hurting….you thought I was going to hold it in??......

Well, I am about to get up out of here…..had a pretty good day at work too…actually a pretty good month…….right now I am currently ranked number two as far ass meeting my goals…….cant wait to get that #1 spot that I so rightfully deserve……….

So before I go, you know its time for……..Rika’s Quote of the Day……………

“Success usually comes to those that are too busy to look for it”

Stop looking for your opportunity….make it….create it….and don’t compare what you are doing or done to what you want to accomplish…..it will all come in time…….

Well im gone for the day….shout outs to my man Double…happy birthday to you fam….make sure you pray for him….his grandmother is about to have her homegoing and I personally know how tough this time is for him……..come out tonight and support him in his birthday celebration…….

Love yall!!!


Church!!!

1 comment: