Thursday, January 28, 2010

BRENDA GOT GRANDKIDS NOW!!

Wow I am in a good mood…and it is raining so hard right now…..how are you all doing??....one more day until the weekend!!......I am actually ready for it to come……..got a lot of things to get accomplished…..and Jayla will be spending the night…….so I am super excited about that….well where do I start today?.......of yeah, Obama……..

So we had ourselves a State of the Union Address last night eh?.........you probably aren’t shocked but wasn’t it weird seeing the political parties being so petty?.......even though he is a Democrat, am I the only one that thinks the abuse he is receiving is due to his skin color?.......how much resentment is there because he is a black man?........the same things have been happening in society for well over a decade, but we want to lay so much fault on President Obama……and how does he respond?.......like a black man!!.....”Look folks!! THIS AINT MY FAULT!!”……yeah he knows he made some errors….but don’t we all…….he sucked it up like a man, admitted his flaws and vowed to work harder…..nobody said running the world was easy…and yes, America runs the world…or at least tries to………..

So I receive a call today from Definition DJ E Rock Obama……if you don’t know him, you need to get to know him…..I have been networking with him for a few months….you know showing him I’m out here in these streets grinding……..he calls me and asks if I can host his next Dallas Explosion event…..boy what an honor!!......he has had this concert series going on since I formally met him and each one has been getting bigger and bigger…..he told me he liked my grind…..and if I do well, he will have me become their official MC!!......this is a great honor and something I have been working hard for……just when you think hard work may be in vain, God opens a door like this…….whenever the event is, I want everyone to come out and support!!.........this may be my big break in Dallas!!!....

Really wanted to go home and fix ribs…but its raining…so more than likely, I will be making coneys……and that’s cool…..oh I didn’t tell yall!!!......why did I bust a whole bottle of hot sauce on my floor the other night……..all on my carpet….and hot sauce may be harder to get out than grape juice…so I figure I wont be having meetings at my house until I get my carpet cleaned…….and then I need to go get some hot sauce since I bust my only bottle in the house……..

Supposed to go to Carpet Diem tonight……but I need to work on this black history program…and I don’t have wheels so catching a ride is hard…..I want to go though……I really like the atmosphere and my man Richard holds it down every Thursday…..if you are looking for something grown and sexy to do tonight, go have some fun at Carpet Diem….1301 Main Street…I think…..its next to the Skye Bar downtown…you can miss it………I really enjoyed myself there…….

I think I figured out my problem at work…..I hate being just another number…all day today, I have had an awesome day…..I have also been working on other people’s accounts and making sure they get their numbers up…helping them locate people and do extra things…….I am still ranked #1 and my numbers are looking pretty cool…so I wanted to make sure others got there stuff together……it’s the least I can do…help someone else…….and its given me a sense of pride knowing I am helping someone……

Well I have about 20 minutes left here so I am about to dip for the day……..got two quotes today and due to lack of time, I wont explain them…in fact, I want you to tell me you definition and what they mean to you……

Also, don’t forget to become a follower at www.spaceshipohayses.blogspot.com

The first quote is from my man TrulySpoken……he just sent it to me and I love it………

“When you keep trying to prove something to the world, you never find time to prove anything to yourself.”

And of course, it’s Rika’s Quote of the Day……………………………………

“It’s nice to have things that money can buy, but be sure that you don’t lose the things money cant buy in the process.”

Shout outs are in order to my man HT out in Vegas…my business partner and Frontline Entertainment General…..today he celebrated the birth of his child, Lauren Daniel Taylor……that name is confusing…Lauren is a girl name right…and Daniel is a boy’s name I think…hmmmmmm….nonetheless, congrats family……

Love yall!!!

Church!!

No comments:

Post a Comment