Wednesday, January 6, 2010

ALL THE ELEPHANT ASKED FOR WAS SOME PEANUTS!!

Ooh wee!!...yall missed it!!....well at least some of you!!...it was an awesome evening….probably the most amount of new artist in a long time…..crowd was jumping….all the artist brought their A game….and where exactly were you??.......next week, no excuses!!!......

And so, I ask…how are all of you doing today?.....I, myself is good…this cough is killing me……can’t get a good night sleep……but I got meds today….any nurses that can help me get rid of this cough??....holla at your boy!!!!!.........its Wednesday, two more days in the work week…..but I think I am going to work OT this Saturday……..they are finally giving some away and I am going to capitalize on it……got a lot of things Essential Entertainment has to get accomplished……..all money is needed……..

That just shows the greatness of God……I was looking towards him to see how I could get some extra funds…….Jayla’s birthday is next month as well as All-Star Weekend…..so this is just what the doctor ordered....or the Spaceship!!!!............

You know its funny how we treat people when they are not around……….sometimes, we think someone is our “friend” or at the least and associate…..but lately, I have heard so many negative things being spewed out of people’s mouth that I want to cut my ears off………why must we forget that God is listening to everything we say and think……more importantly our words become actions if we speak them too much……if you don’t like someone, including me, don’t fake it……you know people can feel the vibe…and you will be the one lying in the end…..to yourself, to them, and to others…….

So my boss wants me to move my seat back with my team……..uh, no!!!...they are so loud…..I love sitting in my corner, being productive….im not the type that has to talk to other people all day long…..just so they can know my business…heck, I talk to you all so much on a day to day basis………

Question……is it worse to talk about a disabled person or an old person??....just wondering……….

So I am thinking about getting a tattoo……..probably my grandparents name in some form…might even get it this weekend……LMAO!!...negative…….

A couple of stories I read about in the news today…….apparently somebody donated $25,000 to the Salvation Army…..and the check bounced!!!.......they didn’t find out until after the fact when some of the money had already been spent through their budget……7 other businesses in the area also received the check but didn’t cash it…….I wonder if they were really using that money on the needy…….or if it went for personal use…..I had community service at the Salvation Army and I will be the first to tell you……its some cold blooded folks work up yonder………

NBA star Gilbert Arenas has been suspended for bring guns to the arena….this is a violation of league rules but his excuse was even more crazy…he had a newborn in the house…..for real…its called hiding them…..you are rich, build a shed!!!.........how about a closet!!.....but no, he brings them to work and has them in his locker…from there, he decides to call one of his teammates’ out for a gambling debt and threatens him with the unloaded guns…..great job nimrod……..so today, on his 28th birthday, he gets suspended...without pay…he was scheduled to make about 17 million this year……….

Remember, if you have some shoes to donate, please get with me ASAP…..I am working on creating my destiny through the blessing of others……..anything you can do to help this cause (it’s for the Heeling Souls Foundation started by Shelly Simpson), please let me know……..

Didn’t get a quote today so I thought of one of my own…..when I was younger and an active member of the Gamma Delta Judos, we used to have a philosophy on life…..well, my quote today is based on that philosophy………………

“If you are always part of a problem, you may just be the problem”

You know those types of people that always get into fights…or always getting fired from a job……the type that complains it’s always someone else’s fault??......well guess what sunshine?....its not anyone but you…sometimes we have to look in the mirror and see what we can do to approve one’s self….not others....stop blaming people for you own mess ups….no one is perfect....just be honest!!!...........

Well I am about to get out of here…..I got a shout out but its more like a scolding to my girl Audacious…you having all these functions and have yet to ask me to host one……..WHATSUPWITDAT??!?!!!.........I love looking in my inbox and seeing the greatness I was fortunate enough to meet……I may come see you Saturday!!

Love yall!!!!!


Church!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment