Saturday, January 9, 2010

PTO

How are you all doing today?.......I am so sleepy....matter of fact I just took a nap at work in our quiet room…….my plan was to take a 15 minute power nap…..unfortunately it turned into 30 minutes….and the sad part is I was snoring so loud……and no one woke me up…..apparently, they were just walking past the door and looking at me……managers included……finally was awaken and told of the display I put on…..said I was heard from miles away…..was even smacking my lips….wonder what I was dreaming about??.........

You know what ticks me off??.....grown ass men that cant pee in the urinals…..like seriously……I wont even say that…that’s not what bothers me……what bothers me is that they don’t have the courtesy to flush a public toilet….leaving wet tp everywhere….and this is grown men!!!......it’s not like we have physical kids running around here…….but we sure do have a lot of metal kids…….

I want to give a Happy Founder’s Day to all of my fraternal brethren of Phi Beta Sigma……seems like yesterday I was pledging……I was looking at some of my pics and wow was I skinny…….dred locks!!...yeah shipper had locks……I was fly too….and some of the coolest line brothers a guy could ask for…..and now, 9 years later, im trying to remember everything I learned…….one of my LBs sent me a DVD of out probate show…too funny!!!......but even then I was still rocking the steps…WHO’S BAD!!!.......

I get off today at 3 and as soon as the clock strikes, I have to head up to Chuck E Cheese……yep, you know what that means…I have a date with my princess, Miss Jayla……haven’t seen her since last week so I will be excited….albeit tired……cant stay there too long……got a meeting with my man HT of Frontline Entertainment today to finalize our collaboration….this is a person that has mentored me the last few months without any notoriety…he didn’t have to…he could have taxed me for his wisdom….but now he sees my drive and we are ready to take over the world together…Essential Entertainment and Frontline Entertainment will be in every household very very soon……then tomorrow I have meetings all day…I love business!!!............

Almost ready to start my exercise regimen…….and I will stick to it…….im tired of feeling fat…oh wait!!...I AM FAT!!....can you hear them…”Precious! Precious!.... Where are my cigarettes??”……….

Follow me o twitter: www.twitter.com/spaceshipo

Well I have to go and finish writing up my agenda for my meetings this weekend….no quote for today but make sure you stay positive and don’t let anyone steal your glory!!!

Love yall!!!

Church!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment