Thursday, June 3, 2010

WE DON'T DANCE NO MORE..ALL WE DO IS BLOG!!!

Its Thursday already!!!....I guess with the holiday, this week is pretty much flying by……and depending on who you ask, I guess that could be a good or bad thing……how are you all doing today?........I feel a lot better than yesterday…drugged myself up last night and ate leftovers…thought I was going to go out, but decided against it…….kind of glad I didn’t…..actually got about 9 hours of sleep last night……..few more days until the weekend so hopefully, I will get a chance to rest and relax………

I’m thinking about taking some more time off from Essential Entertainment…….not completely, but I do need to maintain a healthy focus…does that mean time for a vacation?...probably so…..I’m thinking that will help recharge my batteries…..I’m hoping that if I take a break from my job, it will give me an opportunity to relax……and I know that is much needed……..this month marks the half year and I need to plan out what EE will be doing for the remainder of the year…I have some ideas; just need to get them down on paper and start implementing them……..

I know I told yall this may be my last blog today…..I doubt it though……its one of the most enjoyable parts of my day…especially when I have a lot to talk about……which I don’t today…..not much eventful has happened in the last 24 hours……but in a few minutes something grand will be going on…..THE LAKERS WILL BE DEFENDING THEIR NBA CHAMPIONSHIP AGAINST THE BOSTON CELTICS!!!......I’m not going to go in-depth about each position or what it would take for each team to win the series…..but being the Laker fan I am, you know I’m going to say L.A. in six games…..I don’t think Boston’s “Cinderella” run this post season will last….they are older and the grind of the playoffs will get to them…..its funny how people say Kobe is nothing like Jordan….my opinion…he’s better than Jordan……yeah I said it…Michael Jordan isn’t the greatest player of all time to me anyway….maybe one of the greatest scorers….but even Wilt and Kobe has scored more than him in a game…..Magic was way better than Michael….and he played in a tougher league…… Michael didn’t win a championship until Magic, Larry, Dominique, Isaiah, Kareem, and Dr. J was out of the league....think about it………

Going up to Rack Daddy’s tonight in Arlington for their Industry Idol……this will be my first actual week I will be hosting so I am interested in seeing how the crowd is up there….last week I heard they had a nice turn out but the sound system died……so they moved locations…I had the show at Mambo Café so I wasn’t able to make it…..hope they have a free drink special up there……..

Why is it that the song you hate the most stay stuck in your head the longest…ugh!!!.......I heard Waka Flocka whoever he is at lunch and I can’t dispose of that song quick enough……

Why do people text in the middle of the night??.....if it was something important, I wouldn’t get it….and by the time I read it, it would be morning so I wouldn’t care??......

Why have I eaten Little Caesars every Thursday for about 2 months straight?.......is it really that good?.......
I know I’m being random…just some things on my mind……like when people say, “I’m bored as hell”…..from what I read, hell isn’t boring…..you too busy trying to find a spot that doesn’t have fire spewing everywhere…..that should be exciting…musical brimstone….and think of the people that are there…..Jimi Hendrix, Elvis, Gary Coleman (maybe), Michael Jackson (if he like boys forreal), is Jason dead yet?......Wilt Chamberlain, Joaquin Phoenix, and Chris Benoit…….sounds like a party to me……..

Well I am about to get out of here……maybe tomorrow, I will have more for your reading pleasure……..

And here it is……Rika’s Quote of the Day…………….

“It’s a bigger mistake to fear making one than actually making one.”

Always try…there is no harm in giving things your best shot……….

Shout outs to my girl Suello…..she is celebrating her birthday this weekend and it’s a beautiful thing to see someone rejoicing for another year….and my girl Bianca…she is also celebrating her birthday this weekend as well…happy birthday to two very special ladies…..I hope all goes well and you have a great time this weekend……..

Love yall!!!!


Church!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment