Friday, June 11, 2010

I ALWAYS FEEL LIKE SOMEBODY'S WATCHING ME!!

Why do I have that Usher song OMG stuck in my head??....I don’t even know the words to the song but I think it’s on a commercial…..isn’t it??.......how are you all doing today?......me, I’m good…finally got a haircut……its weird how getting your head cut can make it lighter…I know I was rough and I started feeling that way as well…….its Friday, so I want you all to be safe tonight if you decide to go out……I’m pondering where imp going to end up tonight…..probably crystals….but hey you never know……

OOOH!!!....ladies…now you know how I feel about red toenails…..and although there is nothing that can compare to my distaste of that site, I have realized there is another thing that really messes with my nerves……DO NOT……WEAR SANDALS……IF YOUR HEELS ARE DARKER THAN YOU!!!......what’s up with this epidemic??......you know how lil kids have those wheels on their shoes and they can motor around??.......some of these women look like they have been doing that barefoot……imp not getting it…….imp not understanding why it is so imperative to show everybody how unkempt your feet are……newsflash…..sometimes pedicures don’t even work……try Vaseline and aluminum foil……..

I got an itch to record…haven’t had that in a while……I hope to record possibly one more album before I decide if I want to retire from performing…..I love performing….don’t get me wrong…..but for Essential Entertainment to continue to be a major force in the entertainment industry, we all have a certain position to play…..imp not so sure mine is making music anymore……or at least on the regular…..I am falling in love with putting together programs…..and of course hosting shows….as long as I am in the entertainment business, its fine by me……and with the great artist that we currently have in Essential Entertainment……Wyze, Derek What’s His Face, and DLP, I don’t need to be in the spotlight in a musical capacity…all the time…..in the meantime though…..I’m ready to drop my new album……either will be titled “Incredible’s Playground” or “Dessert For All”…….which one do you prefer……

Think I need to make a trip to see my old producer….yeah….THAT producer…don’t think he is going to be happy to see me…but it needs to be done…..that’s one of the hard things about being in this industry….allegiances form and die very quickly and often…..I’m hoping that there will be positive resolution….in all honesty, I’m tired of the bull….I’m tired of not being able to communicate with people like a man should…..it should not have taken me this long to make this move but I figured I could let thing pass and move on with my life….that’s not true…sometime we have to confront our obstacles and tribulations……running scared live you less options than standing up and being a man in any issue…….

How is it that Jayla knows to ask me to go to Chuck E Cheese on pay week…..ALL THE TIME!!...this isn’t just a one time thing…..she does this bi weekly…..she’s four…..is she learning the value of a dollar already?......or is she learning to keep up with her man’s money…..maybe I should ask Stephanie……..

I went off on a tangent earlier so I will finish my tangent line…..thinking about becoming a comedian…..yes me……not sure yet…..but I would like to try one stand up routine and see if I am any good…..maybe…….if all else fails, I can stand on the stage and make my nose flare up……..

Please pray for me…tomorrow is the open casting call for Oprah’s next talk show…yes I am going……I still need to do my audition tape…Stephanie and I made one about a week ago but it was denied more than likely because I put the pinky up…….but tomorrow, they will be in Plano…..my only problem is if I will make it in time for the auditions…I have to work in the morning and so I will be major pressed to get a chance…..there will probably be so many people there…..pray for me…..once I am on the website, I would love for everyone to vote for me and get everyone they know to vote for me as well….and if you are really good…..get everybody that they know to vote for me as well……how awesome would that be!!!.......

Well, I think I am about to get up out of here…whatever I decide to do tonight, I need a nap before that happens……want to give a special shout out to my homie Joyis…..you may not realize it…but today’s talk did me a world of good…..you are too awesome for your own realization and I thank you for caring so much about Essential Entertainment……if everyone was as authentic in your dedication, we would be on People Magazine in no time……your work and determination is always noticed…from the bottom of my heart…..THANKS!!!!.........

Love yall!!!!

Church!!!

1 comment:

  1. So Im def' not a red toe polish girl myself but the toe jam and crusty feet/heels is a HOTT MESS...but this applies to dudes to hon...Please and I repeat PLEASE even with a lil Keith Sweat beggin PLEASE stop wearing sandals when it looks like you been kicking rocks for a hobby some men need to just stick to Air Force Ones...but my personal recommendation for a good toe spa...Haiiwan Nail Bar in Addison, the best pedi with complimentary drinks..Holla at ya Gyrl!Oh and I kind of like the Dessert for all title the best. Love&Live~Smoochces

    ReplyDelete