Wednesday, June 23, 2010

LOST IN A DARK WORLD WITH TUNNEL VISION

Good afternoon to you all…I hope I find you feeling good and ready to get off work….I know I am…at least here……still have to work tonight……..but you know I love to do that so I am not worried…….what are you doing tonight?.....if you can, come check us out!!!..........

ROCK OUT WEDNESDAYS AT ROLLS ROYCE…..$5 ADMISSION….$10 IF YOU WANT TO ENTER THE CONTEST….WINNER TAKES ALL!!!.........9220 SKILLMAN STREET….NORTH DALLAS……..DOORS OPEN AT 9….SHOW STARTS AT 10……….$3 WELLS ALL NIGHT…………IF YOU HAVE WHAT IT TAKES, COME ON OUT AND SHOW US WHAT YOU ARE MADE OF!!!.............

Yeah, we switched up the contest…had too…..one thing I am learning is that you have to reinvent yourself sometimes…..sometimes change is good……and it can force you to do things that you never have…….so come on out folks….see what we got going on and enjoy yourself……

You know life always has a way of working itself out….earlier today, I even had an inclination of posting something on my facebook about how cruel God’s jokes are…a few weeks ago, I was mentally on E…..truly reconsidering if my vision of Essential Entertainment was going to come to fruition……bills piled, associates disappeared, and the shows decreased…..it was even affecting my corporate job, as I didn’t want to be here either………I place a lot of blame on myself for attitudes, disagreements, and confusion…..and I didn’t care…somewhere, inside of me, I want to hide….to become a nobody again…who would miss, I considered……and how many more people would actually be happy I didn’t exist anymore……the BOOM!!.......I met the band…..One Night Stand is one of the best things that happened to me……..the EE family started getting stronger……doors opened……visions were being seen…..and then, it vanished again………

By this time, I am getting irate!!!....most of it was based off frustrations…….was I the butt of a vicious joke…..was my life the vicious cycle of disappointment.....am I CEO material, or am I living an aberration…….was my flaws overshadowing my good characteristics……..I had no answers…only questions…..and as HE does when he is ready to reveal himself, things started popping up……doors started opening…….and the dream lived on….the big difference is the work……as much sleep as I don’t get, I think its worth it……I am acting on my ideas as well as the ideas of others…….I have not been content with just a little…and I am learning how to humble myself to listen to others…..I am seeing the light at the end of the tunnel…………

The thoughts I have had this week have been like none other……a lot of people have dreams and aspirations….even I do…..that’s the basis of the majority of the things I do in life…..but it feels different……the emails I get seem different…..the phone calls and networks I am making feel different……the responses I receive from the blog and the footage and the pictures are coming along faster…..destiny is on the horizon…….

I could have quit……I wanted to quit….hell, in my mind I did quit…but I couldn’t bring myself to letting all of you that believe in me down……I couldn’t let my EE family down…..and I am not going to let my grandparents down……there is so much in life I want to accomplish……so much change I want to make……and most of the time, I have no clue how I will get to the goal……I guess, that’s not for me to know, in all honesty…….we think we know the answers……when something happen, typically we figure its because of hard work…….we “earned” it…..we only earned God’s grace and mercy…..even before the struggle began, he knew what it would take to make us conquerors…..he knew the obstacles we needed to make us stronger and to learn our lessons…he knows what to take away to make us sit up and pay attention to him…..he will bend us, but never breaks us…….sometimes we feel tormented….WHY is the word we scream out……WHY NOT is what we should realize………

I have learned that everyone can carry the burdens God give me…they are mine for a reason…and for that I am grateful……..the trials and tribulations I occur are indebted to me, for his purpose is greater than my own beliefs…….they say its hell getting to heaven and I guess that holds true……..don’t waste your time doubting your greatness even through your storm……..everyone doesn’t get to carry HIS umbrella………..

Well I am ready to go…shout outs are in order to my homie Buddha Ross….man I miss you so much…..I don’t even know if you read my blogs but it feels so refreshing having you back in my life…I promise I will be home soon and we gotta go kick it!!.........


Love yall!!!


Church!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment