Tuesday, June 15, 2010

NAME DROPPING FROM AN UNNAMED SOURCE.....

Hello folks!!...how are you all doing today??.......i'm good…..actually got to work on time!!....but I did get written up….apparently the shirt I wore to work Saturday, some deemed inappropriate…and it was……and I was wrong....so my punishment is warranted…..that’s what I get for not caring…which I should…..besides that, I have had a great day though……its crazy how a mind state can change everything…….yeah, I’m still stuck in my situation…..and I truly don’t know how I am going to get out of it…and I’m not saying I don’t care….but I am at a point where whatever happens, happens……my faith is all on God right now…….

Checking out the calendar, I got a few shows this weekend…I hope you can make it out to a few of them for some support………

Wednesday-CLUB ROLLS ROYCE (Doors open @ 9pm, show starts @ 10pm)
Thursday-RACK DADDY'S IN ARLINGTON (Off Cooper)
Friday- CRYSTAL'S IN ARLINGTON (Laugh Out Loud Comedy/Rebirth of Grown & Sexy Friday)
Saturday-THURGOOD MARSHALL PARK (@ 2pm-Chri$ Ca$sh Album Release/Block Party-Spaceship & One Night Stand will be performing)
Sunday-EBENEZER WORSHIP CENTER IN RICHARDSON (Church starts @ 11 & I will be performing)
Sunday Night-I will be performing at Club Rolls Royce for a Father's Day concert

Yeah….wow….exactly what I was thinking when I wrote it down…….so I need to be getting some sleep tonight….but I still have things to do……..actually got some sleep last night…..and its funny….I slept a long time and this morning I was still sleepy….but when I only get a few hours of rest, I can typically wake up on time without feeling so tired……I have no idea what’s that all about……….

So I told yall I went to church Sunday…and they message was about “what do you do”…….it was a very good lesson and I took a lot out of it…….one thing that grabbed my attention was a comment he made about periods and commas……so I took that piece and I started thinking…..”What in my life is a period and what is a comma?”…….these things we need to distinguish……when we read a sentence and see a period; we know that the thought is done….completed statements if you will……

The dog ran behind the house.

Nothing more, nothing less….we know who did what……but when you have that comma…….more is to come…….

The dog ran behind the house, hoping to find that pesky cat………

Now we get the why…….we get to understand the meaning of his journey……now the analogy may be a little off but so many times we forget that God’s word is our comma….no matter what we go through…..no matter the obstacles that are set forth…..we live within the confines of a comma….until we receive that ultimate period…..death people….we always have a chance to continue our efforts……

The reason this touched me is because due to the things that have been going on in my life, I was living with a period state of mind…….bills due…relationship sucks…….work a struggle…..I felt that all that I was up against ended in a period…..but God will neither leave us nor forsake us…and that’s my comma….I may be struggling now……but my life isn’t over…and until that final curtain call, we can continue to live with that comma…….

“For God so loved the World,”

We are living in a time where it is a lot easier to give up….its a lot easier to succumb to travesties of the world….but we cant…..and I guess in a way, I am talking myself out of quitting….yeah…….ya boy has been going through and the difficulties have made me reconsider my worth to this place called Earth…..but one thing I have learned…..you can’t dictate when your book is done being written…..sometimes in a scary movie, I close my eyes……I know what’s about to happen……I understand this is the purpose for the movie…..and yet, I still don’t want to see it…….in real life…we cant close our eyes…there is no fast forward or rewind button…..once you hit eject, you cant put it back in……we have to face our obstacles head on and continue toward the High Mark…….its all just a matter of commas and periods………

Well, I am about to get out of here…..shout outs to my sis, Charita…..Charita has information about the National HIV Testing Day 5K Run/Walk @ Reverchon Park.....its starts at 7am in the morning.....I would love for all of us to be in the attendance...this is a good look and something very positive that Essential Entertainment will have their hands in.....I love her for her community involvement……it keeps me on my toes……and that’s what EE is all about…….she thinks I am playing when I say this but she is a role model to me…..and why cant friends be role models??.......love you Sexy Redd!!!!............


Love yall!!!!

Church!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment