Friday, June 18, 2010

NO LEPRECHAUNS WITH MY WONDER PETS PLEASE!!

Hmmmm…..what do I say…..I figure most of you don’t want to hear me brag about the Los Angeles Lakers winning the NBA champions……I know most of you don’t want to admit that Kobe Bryant is this generations Magic, Jordan, Wilt, Russell, and West……..and you probably don want me to say “ I told you so!!”……….so I won’t do that to you……all I will say is…….HA HA HA HA HA!!.......BOSTON SUX ROCKS!!!.......and now, on to next year!!!.........

Besides that, I hope to find you all in good spirits……it is the weekend so I hope you are able to have fun and not get frustrated in this heat!!......I don’t see how construction workers could do it in this weather!!.......this is that heat that makes folk mad……just angry for no reason…

If you don’t have anything to do tonight….or you wanna go somewhere peaceful, have some food and drinks……and enjoy yourself, come on out to our Laugh Out Loud Comedy Spectacle at Crystal’s tonight…….in Arlington……ladies, we want to see you in all your splendor…..we are celebrating the “Rebirth of Grown and Sexy”……please don’t show up in your white T, flip flops, tank top, or anything else you can sleep in……..we want you at your after work best…..fellas, a woman loves a man that looks and smell good…….and that doesn’t include putting cologne on to cover up your funk…….

And tomorrow, Spaceship Ohayses and Derek Daider will be live at HoodStock ’10 in Oak Cliff……we will be located next to Bahama Beach, close to Hampton…….its from 2-8pm………we will be celebrating Cri$ Ca$h of the Amazing Amateurs album release……..its a free party…BYOC…that’s bring your on cooler for the slow ones……and tomorrow night, Spaceship Ohayses will be performing with MoMu Entertainment at the Palladium……very excited about this event….been wanting to rock this spot since I found out about it….tomorrow is my chance…….if you are looking for something to do, make sure you come check me out over this weekend……

DID I MENTION THE LOS ANGELES LAKERS ARE THE 16 TIME NBA WORLD CHAMPIONS??

And most of the talk I have been hearing today is how Kobe should not have won MVP……last night he had the worst game of the series….yeah, he scored 23 points, but he missed all his three pointers and his stats were not up to par with some of his peers…….the thing I don’t get is….where would they be without him??......

Last night, there was a display of teamwork being showed and it was something that most people gave the advantage to Boston in that regard…….all we heard was the player versus the team……in game 7……the game that mattered the most, the Lakers proved that, when working on all cylinders, there team cant be stopped…….where then, was Boston deficient??......was it the loss of Perkins?...the fatigued of the playoffs?........or the referees not making the calls?.......to that I say it’s a simple answer: they had no leader……..

Yes, as Boston played within the confines of the team, they didn’t have that go to player……they didn’t have the one that would get hot and they would continue to feed the basketball……even as the clock winded down, the Celtics were still content…..or had the mentality of getting everyone involved……in basketball….and in life…..we all have positions to play…and sometimes, we have a right to step up and take control…….to act first…some people are destined to be leaders…while others, are destined to follow…….and there is nothing wrong with that……..have you ever been in a group and everyone conceded to everyone else’s ideas??...what happened??.....nothing was accomplished……within the last two minutes of the game, I saw one team knowing who was going to get the ball and another team passing the ball to whomever wanted it…….its all about gameplan and knowing your strengths………

Sometimes, we have to be leaders…sometimes we have to step up and take on the biggest piece of the pie….as much as we say Kobe is a ball hog or cocky, he relishes the opportunity to be that guy with the world on his shoulders…….no one else on that team would have been blamed for that loss…not Phil Jackson, not Gasol or Odom…….not the bench or the injuries….Kobe…….now think about the Celtics losing for a minute……who do we blame for the loss….no one…we will think that they were simply defeated…no one carries that burden….and maybe that’s a good thing……maybe its best that they all got blamed equally……….for my money though, sometimes you need someone to lead you………

I am still stuffed from lunch…..wow…..and I still have about an hour to go before my day is done…….I think I am going to go home and get me a power nap……..I haven’t had one of those in about a week……so it will be a good change of pace for me…..but I do have some dishes that are begging to get washed so I need to make that happen as well…….so many things…so little time to do them all………but now since hoop season is over, I will have more time to do more things around the crib………..

I will say this…because it is in my spirit……..DONT DISREGARD THE LIFE OF OTHERS…ALL BECAUSE THEY DON’T TELL YOU DOESN’T MEAN THAT ITS NOT HAPPENING…..ON THIS WALK WITH MY BLOGS, I AM LEARNING THAT SO MANY PEOPLE GO THROUGH SO MANY THINGS THAT WE DON’T EVEN FATHOM……SMILES ARE ALWAYS ENCOURAGED, BUT SOMETIMES, THEY ARE SIMPLY MASK…..TREAT PEOPLE WITH RESPECT AT ALL TIMES……YOU NEVER KNOW WHOSE DAY YOU ARE MAKING BRIGHTER JUST BEING A POSITIVE FIGURE IN THEIR LIFE…..AND YOU WILL FEEL BETTER TOO……..DONT BE A DAMPER IN THE WORK OF CHRIST…..ALL BECAUSE ITS EASIER TO PULL SOMETHING DOWN THAN TO LIFT IT UP, DOES NOT MEAN YOU HAVE TO DO IT………..

Shout outs to all my TRUE Laker fans out there…and I know there are not many of you……because you “don’t like Kobe”…that’s cool……..we do…and WE ARE YOUR 2009-2010 NBA WORLD CHAMPIONS!!!.......GOT SOME GRILLED CROW FOR YOU DOUBTERS……….

Love yall

No comments:

Post a Comment