Wednesday, June 2, 2010

OOPS! I DID IT AGAIN!!!

Well, well, well……how are you all doing today?......I think I am coming down with a cold but besides that I am doing rather well……..I hope I come to you all in good spirits…even in this hot weather…man!!....Dallas is a burning up state!!.....haven’t really conversed with you all in a few days…had some adversity…..(as always)…and I’m trying to stay as positive as possible…….(the hardest thing I have ever done)………somehow, someway, I know things will get better for me……rather by hook or by crook……..

Just found out a few minutes ago that we won’t be holding Rolls Royce tonight……yeah I know, bummer!!....I wasn’t there last week so I was truly looking forward to returning…now that I think about it, it has been a few weeks since I have hosted on a Wednesday night…..I wonder if God is trying to tell me something??....its cool though….just gives me another opportunity to clean up more of my house……I know I probably wont do as good of a job as I need to……but it’s a start……I know I need to start getting some extra things out of my crib…….especially stuff I don’t use or don’t need…not saying I’m a hoarder but cleaning things up will allow God to give me more…speaking of…….

Have you ever put gas in a car that was already on a full tank?........how about went all out grocery shopping when your fridge and pantry was already full?.......how about put more bath water in the tub once it was already at a suitable level??.......to answer these, I would say doubt it…now I know there may be a few of you that have deep freezers….or will say you filled up gas cans during Katrina….but think about it….you can only get more in these instances after you let some of it go……I am learning about this in my walk with Christ………

Sometimes we ask ourselves why don’t we have more, or newer or even better…..well we allow ourselves to be tied down with the past….and you have to let that go sometimes…..in order for him to do more, you have to give him room to do more…..if you keep holding on to prior blessings, he has no room to give you new blessings…..now I am not the one that can read you the bible but if I remember correctly, there was a certain part that talked about emptying your vessels….some did….and of course some did not for fear of losing everything……those that were obedient, God blessed them tremendously……more than enough……

Do you ever wonder why bills aren’t paid?......Or why you are not happy with your job?.......relationships never going right even though you “talk” to two or three people at once and cant figure out who is right for you?.....as an entertainer, I wonder about my destiny…..doing the same shows, for the same amount of money…in front of the same people……..do we ever consider that we allow our vessels to stay so full that God is not able to produce more for us?.......I don’t even like buying Jayla toys because she has millions of them already….how would she know if she gained or lost one?.....only so much can go inside a grocery bag until it burst and all the ingredients are everywhere……and that’s what happens to us……we pack and pack and pack………and only when our bag explodes do we finally “decide” to go get new groceries……….

Look at your phone…..how many numbers does it contain that you either a) don’t call or b) have no idea who that person is?......but yet we keep that number….just in case…..just in case of what?.....that we remember them?.......apparently they serve no purpose in our lives……and only when we have to get a new phone do we sometimes lose those numbers…..but because we had so many numbers in our phone that wasn’t needed, we can lose the ones that are important to us…..and getting them back is harder than we think…….

Clean your vessels out every once in a while…we would be surprised how many new things God would give us…..or even how many things that we could use that we never realize we have…….just a thought……….

Sitting at this desk, I’m kinda happy I don’t have a show tonight…….I need to go take some meds…wish I had some soup….but I think I have some Ramen Noodles…..same thing right??.....oh well, it will be tonight…….wrestling doesn’t even come on!!....nor do the Lakers…yeah I said it…..the Lakers…the reigning and defending NBA Champions….and they will be in about three weeks as well…..sorry, but the Celtics don’t stand a chance……………

So I still have a few in the chamber…and I cant go too many days without giving you…….Rika’s Quote of the Day…………….

“Love the heart that hurts you, never hurt the heart that loves you.”

This is a good one…..I have been guilty of this one….there is someone in my life right now that loves me to pieces…and I’m not talking about relationship love…well maybe, but they have my back more than 99% of the people I know…..and yet, I find ways to be cruel or standoffish………and I am so wrong for it…..I need to get out of my own insecurities, because the fact is, people can love you for simply who you are and not want anything from it……the image of society is so corrupt that we think people always want something if they do something………ugh, I don’t like being this way!!!.........

I would also like for you all to do me a favor……..call this number: 254-753-1049……that is the radio station down here in Waco, TX……Essential Entertainment’s own, Derek Daider is getting pushed hard down there…….all you have to do is request his song…so what if you don’t hear it; there is strength in numbers…….what’s the name of the song? Don’t matter!!!......just called and ask if they have that Derek Daider song….honestly, I don’t even know the name of the song…but they know Derek Daider…….lets put one of our own on the map…if you do want to hear his music, go to www.derekdaider.com …………don’t say I didn’t warn you………..

Now tomorrow I am thinking will be my last blog…ever…..why you may ask?....because I feel its time to introduce a few people to you….first will be hustle man…the next will be Countytime……over the next 24 hours, I will be drinking some truth serum….and I will finally put out the blog I have always wanted to……no holding back…no care about feelings…no censorship……..now this is not definite…..I don’t like hurting people feelings…….I just need to get some things off my chest……….

Shout outs to my girl D Ray……I love you soooo much…I know you mad at me….but hell, a lot of people are mad at me………and stay that way…….but you good…I love your heart and when you need me, I will be there…….


Love yall!!!


Church!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment