Thursday, June 24, 2010

DUSTING OFF THE ENCYLPEDIATRICS

Good evening ladies and gentlemen…..this is ya boy, Spaceship Ohayses, the Incredible coming to you with another edition of Wise Words of Spaceship…..I want to extend a special thank you to all of you that continue to read, continues to support, and continues to give me ideas on how to make this vision better……if you can for me today, make sure you hit up the actual blog site: www.spaceshipohayses.blogspot.com …………I’m getting close to my 400th blog….its crazy to even fathom that I have written that many blogs on various topics…..its exciting to look back on though…..I feel, I have become a better person by being able to share with you all my battles in life…..

I finally filmed my Oprah audition…..yeah I know I am late doing it, but hey, I had to find someone with the time to do it…..now I need to go online and fill out the paperwork again…..that should be fun…..I will let you all know when you will be able to go on there and vote for me….I think my procrastination has taken the air out of the actual project…..personal problem on my end I know……..

I FINALLY GOT SOME SLEEP LAST NIGHT!!!.....got home from the open mic around 1 and went straight to bed…..don’t even remember changing clothes or anything…..I knew it was imperative that I took last night to rest, especially seeing that I didn’t have to be at work until 12 today…..its been crazy around here too…..heard more lay offs are on the horizon, as they are sending some of our accounts to Jamaica……then people are losing their jobs by attrition…….folks getting fired for things they did months ago, while others are questionably still employed……and then yesterday, I heard the nastiest thing…..but I just decided not to go there…….

Don’t forget about the Essential Car Wash this weekend!!!...I do ask that you all come out and support us as we raise money for future endeavors involving Essential Entertainment…..we will have food, fun, a raffle, and maybe even some music if the cops let us……we will be at the corner of Preston and Spring Valley all day Saturday……your participation would be greatly appreciated……..if you have any questions, please feel free to contact me about the car wash……….

I just realized…I have not been home all this week!!...whoo hoo!! My light bill shouldn’t be high this month….but it probably will anyway…..you know what’s that bull?....you call the electric company to complain and they tell you they will come check out your meter….but if nothing is wrong with it, they charge you a fee……what kind of mess is that?...its like a crap shoot……..they can tell you nothing is wrong, because I don’t know how to read them and still charge you for nothing……..

Today, I was at a restaurant waiting to be served…..there was a guy, a little further up in line that was really acting impatient……he was very close to being helped and then his phone rang……he saw who it was, got excited and got out of line to take the call……..after his call, he attempted to jump back in line, even though the person he was immediately in front of, had already gone…..the new person he was trying to pass would not let him cut the line…he was furious!!...he felt he was entitled to his “spot” since he had been there previously……..so wrong of him…….

The point being……sometimes we miss our blessings because we get out of line…..its called patience…….we get so close and then something diverts our attention and we removed ourselves from the line….then we get mad….we see other people getting the blessings we long for……we see people we don’t think are deserving reaping rewards left and right….but its not their fault…its our own……we get weary at the fact that our turn hasn’t come soon enough…..

Lets not let haste and our lack of patience take us away from the things God has in store for us……we spend too much time getting frustrated about waiting……and way too much time looking at what the next man got than being thankful for the things God has given us and what he is going to give us……

Well my boss is on my butt so I have to make this short…..shout outs to my girl Lauren…she is doing a lot better and it just shows the power of my Father…..hope to see you soon babe!!...........


Love yall!!!!


Church!!!!

1 comment: