Saturday, November 28, 2009

STATE OF SPACESHIP ADDRESS

Yes indeed!!!....Shipper is at work!!!......how are you all doing today?.....how was you evening?.......hope you guys were safe last night and had an awesome time doing whatever it is that you did…..its Saturday so get some rest, clean up and prepare for Monday!!!............

I went out last night as well…..didn’t do much but I realized a lot……I ended up going to Final Friday with the A-Teem…….I got down to the Liquid Lounge and found out they had moved locations…….it was at the Lounge on Elm Street…no biggie….so I get there and I tell Fatz that I wouldn’t be there long…..but I still host a lil……I cant help myself….now Final Friday is a venue where all the respected independent artist in Dallas perform…….for me, its an honor to be asked to host and even perform there…….but last night something got under my skin….allow me to explain……..

Now I understand there is a no smoking ban in the clubs and that’s fine if you want to smoke……but last night, I saw most of the “respected” artist outside chit chatting all night……now I hear a lot about how the industry is in a crisis…..and how up and coming artist don’t understand the meaning of hip hop…..my question is: why should they??......the artist that are accessible…the ones we can converse and learn from…..are too busy reminiscing with there partners to pay attention to the up and comers………last night bothered me because I felt like they put themselves on a pedestal to where their sole purpose was to come perform….and I see that a lot…….it wasn’t to mingle with artist they don’t know….and why is that??.......is wasn’t to support someone on stage…….from the outside looking in, I could understand the frustration of an artist that sees all this great talent ignoring them……when I moved here, I heard about certain artist....saw them perform and gained the utmost respect for them…so when I see them at a mutual show, im excited to show them what I have to offer…….it sucks to be on stage and they are either constantly outside or constantly doing something else besides pay attention to the acts…then when they get on stage, they want everyone to show them love…….isnt that a hypocrite??.........im just saying…………

So when I get off work, ima try my hardest to clean my house…..for some reason, I just cant get it together…….and I know its me…I need to cut the phone off, turn on some music and work hard for about two hours…that’s all it would take if I put my mind to it…….but it seems everytime, I try to clean up my closet, more clothes appear!!!....things I haven’t seen in years!!!.......I need to just go ahead and donate at least 30% of my wardrobe to a charity………that way I shouldn’t have to worry about them again…unless they find their way home……….

Did anybody get beat up during Black Friday??...............

TOMORROW NIGHT…RED EYE DISTRICT ALONG WITH ESSENTIAL ENTERTAINMENT PRESENTS PIMPEN’S BIRTHDAY BASH!!!!!!....ITS GOING DOWN AT THE GREEN ELEPHANT……ITS ON DYER STREET OFF OF GREENVILLE AVENUE….WE WILL BE HAVING THE ULTIMATE TEAM FREESTYLE BATTLE AS WELL AS A BIKINI CONTEST……$3.75 U CALL ITS ALL NIGHT LONG!!!.......COME ON OUT AND PARTY WITH US!!...I GUARENTEE THIS WILL HELP YOU CAP OFF YOUR THANKSGIVING WEEKEND JUST RIGHT…….DOORS OPEN AT 10………IT WILL BE STANDING ROOM ONLY!!!.........

No quote today………..bummer I know right…….

Shouts out to my homie Lena Faye…I love you so much and am so happy you are in my life……..when you coming back down here!!!!!!........and I need you to get some work done for me!!!!.....gotta get ready for the New Year!!!.........

Make sure you guys become a follower on my blogspot……..www.spaceshipohayses.blogspot.com…………

And check out my music on jango if you are not a believer yet!!!!......I NEED YOUR SUPPORT!!!!!!!

Love yall!!!!!

Church!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment