Tuesday, November 3, 2009

I DONT WANNA LEAVE...BUT I GOTTA GO RIGHT NOW!!!!

Hmmmm………its almost 6…..im still at work……im ready to go……but I cant…..my dumb butt been late….which is not a good look……..I know……..I need to sleep here so I can make it on time……probably wouldn’t…but it’s a thought…….how are you all doing today?.......I have a slight headache…..think I have been thinking too much…and for those with a comment, keep it to yourself…………I hope you all have had a great Tuesday…….overall, mine was….hmmmmppph!!..........

So I need to ask a question…….is there anyone reading this that is scared of bees??..........okay, now would you be scared if a bee flew into your car window??.........how about if it flew in your window while you were driving and landed on your leg, close to your treasure box??........would you jump? Would you swerve? Would you be a little scared?? Would you jump out of the car flailing you arms pleading for mercy??............okay, good….im not by myself!!!.........

Its Tuesday people and you know what that means!!!........... ITS GOING DOWN AT MURPHYS PLACE…….WE ARE STARTING ANOTHER ROUND OF COMPETITION FOR THE $250 GIVE-AWAY……..ITS DJ LADY JA-ROQ’S OPEN MIC SHOWCASE…DOORS OPEN AT 9…SHOW STARTS AT 10………IF YOU HAVE BEEN MISSING THIS TREAT, I DON’T KNOW WHAT TO TELL YOU……IT’S THE HOTTEST OF THE UNDERGROUND ARTIST IN DALLAS………THIS ISNT LIKE YOUR AVERAGE OPEN MIC…COME HAVE SOME FUN WITH US!!............

Wow….ugly people are so ugly sometimes……..I just went by my home girls desk….I spoke to everyone around…well there was this one chick sitting there…..she won the 2009 Ohayses Award for Worst Weave by a Pretty Chick btw………so I said hello to her and asked how she is doing…..she says okay and gives that smirk/frown……she then states “How good can I be at work?”…….better than folks that don’t have a job…duh…..some people say the damnest things!!!.............

I really want to go home right now………plus I need to wash…I think I run through way too many face towels………I forget what I use them for….face or body…..so I don’t want to cross contaminate………my grandma gave me that paranoia………

Speaking of granny….I haven’t talked to my aunt today….she told me that they were going to try to have the surgery so when I get off work, I will be calling the 810 to get my update…….its looking good to go home next weekend……..im not going to even tell my friends…ima see which ones actually read this……….

Thank you to those that have bought the CD…..its really has helped me look a lil more optimistic as far as going home next week…….I didn’t think I was going to be able to do it due to finances….but god blesses at the greatest times………..

Then I had a test today…..somebody dropped a jacket in the street…with a credit card in it…….don’t worry….I took it right to the front desk lobby……but it did look good for a minute there…….to the old me……………….

6:30 is really starting to look good to go ahead and get home…….but first………

Rika’s Quote of the Day…………………………………………….

“Seldom does an individual exceeds their own expectations”

This one was simple but yet difficult to articulate…….you are what you say you are……..if you think low of yourself, expect your results to be low…….its funny because I treat people like this quote all the time…..watch what you say and what you think about yourself…..it goes a long way into your own personal growth and prosperity………how can you expect someone else to hold you in high regard when its hard for you to do to yourself………………

Shouts out to my man Castro……..CASTROOOOOOOOO!!!!!..........this young man is just ecstatic about purchasing my CD…so much that he PROMISED me he was going to get it……so I will make sure I have him one tomorrow……….

Love yall!!!!

Church!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment