Thursday, November 19, 2009

PRIORITIES HIAWATHA!!!

How is everyone doing today?.......im feeling a lil stoic today……hold on, let me check the definition of that word……

Okay…yeah…..I feel stoic…….ready to get off work…to do absolutely nothing……im having one of those “down” days…..and I have no clue of its derivation……a lot of times, things don’t bother me……..and even if it does, I usually know its origins……but today, I am clueless……I feel like going home and just crawling under the covers……

But I cant……I am supposed to go to UNT to MC a show with some Ques up there……..wasn’t in the plans but I just received a phone call…….its the struggle of an entertainer…………

I know I am feeling the jealousy bug…….and its easily recognizable……I have a question…why is it that the people that talk about you the most are typically the ones that come speak to you first……I know most of you will say guilt…but is that really it??....or is it that they don’t want you to know their true intentions……..sometimes I feel its flattering that you have to lie to me, but in the end, its still not cool………

I just thought about it….I think my attitude comes from my lack of sleep last night…….I went to sleep early but woke up an hour later and was playing bejeweled on face book until about 5……knowing I had to get up at six thirty……but I didn’t get up until nine thirty……yeah I had no clue I was dyslexic either……man, I have been late to work way too much even for my liking……..but its becoming a struggle up here…..sometimes you can see the end result way before it happens……..

And I didn’t even tell yall I got into with my old trainer up here…..if anybody knows her, stay away from Jane Overturf…….you know what bothers me the most about her??........its not that she doesn’t like me…im used to that part of the game…..but it’s when she acts like its all in my head that disturbs me……why did we get into it you ask??....well for one, we really didn’t get into it…..she asked me a question and I gave her an answer she didn’t like…..(sidenote: I am using a lot of didn’ts today….my apologies)………..but she knows we have our beef so why even speak to me….she wanted to get a rise out of me and when that didn’t work, she almost panicked…….and she went into one of the Operations Manager’s office complaining and lying on me……I admit, it was hilarious to hear what she was saying and how, once pressure was put on her she lost her thoughts…I had no clue she stuttered…….the OM wants us to reconcile……I would rather eat cactus…..this woman used to try to get me fired……by the looks of it, still does……..but I have to keep my focus………..

One of the hardest thing about developing your own company is making sure everyone keeps the vision as a top priority……..one power I wish I had is being a mind reader…….you hope and pray everyone stays the course, but what do you do when you see people veering off the road?.............being the “leader” or figurehead if you will, I know I will have to make some tough decisions……..and they will become harder as the company builds……..some people don’t realize that all successes and failures eventually lie at my feet…..yeah, I may have others in place to work with me, but if something doesn’t go right, its Spaceship’s fault………and if it does go good, its everybody else that gets the credit….I can deal with it….on the surface…….but on the inside, I pray every endeavor will be a success…right now, I am in the process of putting together a X-mas event that I would love all of you to be a part of……..when?....I don’t know…probably December…..where?.....you asking too many questions right now….but I will let you all know……..

Saw Twilight the other day…has anybody else saw this movie??......I am not a movie person but it was actually good……..now I have a date to see part two………yeah for me!!!...

If you have not done it, make sure you check me out on www.jango.com …….search Spaceship Ohayses and become my fan…numbers speak volume and I need each and everyone of you to support this movement………also, www.spaceshipohayses.blogspot.com will give you access to all the old blogs if you want to read them or if you want someone to take part of this Essential movement………

Whew!!!....I didn’t think this blog would be that long….almost time to go now!!....YEA BOY!!!..........

So before I retire…..Rika’s Quote of the Day…………….

“If you don’t stand for something, you’ll fall for anything”

Now haven’t we all heard this one before…and its true…..don’t be afraid to stand up for what you believe in…yeah, they may be mad in the beginning, but at least you will be at peace with yourself…….as adults, we all have to make tough decisions….whether personal or business…….make it with conviction and hold on to you turf……

Special shout outs to my girl Bianca……she was in the hospital and I got a text from her today saying she is doing well…..you all pray for her and keep her in your hearts during this time………..

Love yall!!!

Church!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment