Tuesday, November 17, 2009

BIG JOHNS, HINKY DINKY, AND ROBERT T LONGWAY

Well look at here!!!.......guess who finally decided to get his butt in front of a computer and communicate??...........how is everybody doing today??......words simply can’t explain how I feel right now…….I am on a cloud higher than nine……….and I don’t mean weed………. I haven’t talked to you guys in a minute!!!...felt like my life wasn’t complete without indulging in my misadventures……..now I know I wont remember everything I have been meaning to discussed, but I will try my best…….

So on the way here, I get pulled over in Missouri…..now it was crazy how it happened…..I look behind me and I see lights so I pull over……once I pulled over, there were so many police cars behind me, I thought I had jumped in front of a funeral……..but lo and behold, they wanted to search my vehicle……..for what you may ask?......being black, in a nice car driving from Texas to Michigan…….I MUST be transporting drugs……so they strip down my vehicle…….trunk, side panels, glove compartment…….backseat, luggage…….and they find nothing…had me outside my car for like 45 minutes……..then had the nerve to ask me why I was jumpy…….hell 3 cars equal JAIL……..but they finally let me go…..glad they didn’t look under the driver’s seat……..

So I gets to the house…after I see my girl Ti$h in the Nap……..well I get to the hospital…I go directly there from the highway……..I go up to my grandmother’s floor……butterflies are erupting in my stomach you know…..im not sure what I am going to see………and when I walk into her room, I saw a glow on her face…..it was such a great feeling……we sat there and talked…..and she is doing good……..she told me she had a feeling I was coming up there……..that and my older sister told her I might come in town……..but it didn’t matter…I was happy to see my grandma……..

So the doctor told us they are more than likely going to send her back to a “regular” room…..don’t know what that means….no hospital room is regular……..but she is doing good from the open heart surgery……...her problem right now deals with her blood pressure…it keeps going down when she tries to walk for an extensive amount of time……but God is good and I do see her getting out of there within the next few weeks……..

Felt good to be with all my family…..even went to see my grandfather Sunday….this was the first time I had been by his gravesite…….and it was as eerie as I expected….I went up there with my Aunt Tootie…..name self explanatory….my nieces, and my homeboy who happens to date my lil sister……….we get to his tombstone and I am speechless…..tears began to fill my eyes knowing that here lays the man that molded me into what I am today….the greatest man to ever live……..and just when the sentimental Ship is at his highest peak, my aunt has this to say…….

“Look good don’t he?”

Huh???...he’s dead…under grass…….I don’t know how he looks……..but the thinker in me took over……she spoiled the mood……..and then, as I am still tearing, she hugs me, rubs my back….and takes my cigarette……..and that bout a------!!!!
And then Saturday night went to the cabaret……..it was a comedy show where people just came to kick it…….but for me, it was like a class reunion……I saw so many of my old friends……..enemies…..and past loves……..even saw my last girlfriend that broke up with me when I went to college……..and we talked…….

I will continue my journey back at the crib tomorrow…………

I want to give special shouts out to Stone and Tesah………..people need best friends like me!!!...........they have truly been great since my arrival and I have had so much stressless fun since I got here…….and they get wasted like me!!!.......I love you two so much……..oh yeah, almost forgot about Nolie!!!.......love you too Nolie!!!...........

And please whatever you do; don’t forget how it’s going down tonight!!!........DJ LADY JA-ROQ’S OPEN MIC SHOWCASE!!!...ITS ROUND 3 IN THE $250 SHOWDOWN…..DOORS OPEN AT 9……SHOW STARTS AT 10………GET THERE EARLY TO SIGN UP………ITS AT MURPHYS PLACE…9410 WALNUT STREET……….IN NORTH DALLAS ACROSS FROM RICHLAND COLLEGE!!!.......THE GREATEST DJ IN THE LAND!!!...THE HOTTEST ACTS!!!!...DO YOU HAVE WHAT IT TAKES TO WIN $250?????............

And now, the part I have been waiting for……..this quote is hilarious!!!..........

Rika’s Quote of the Day………………..

“If you have to borrow money, borrow from a pessimist because that person won’t expect to get paid back”

That is funny!!!.........I never thought about that!!......hmmmm…… but lets look at that outside the realm of just money……time, business, love, events……..if you borrow anything from a pessimist, they wont expect a return…and its yours free of charge!!!..........

Oh it felt good to vent again……….

Love yall!!!!

Church!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment