Friday, November 27, 2009

BLACK FRIDAY, BROKE SATURDAY

Good Friday people!!!......I hope you all are having a great day today……I know some of you haven’t been to sleep since yesterday….waiting in line for Black Friday huh?.....while others, like me, had to work like yesterday was just a minor glitch in our matrix……..the day has gone by rather quick……and its almost time to leave this place…until tomorrow morning that is………..

Let me get this off my chest…I HATE T-MOBILE!!!!.......I have had their service for 5 years and it seems like now they decided to play with my service…missing phone calls…text messages not coming through…….and a few weeks ago, the thing was just flat out not doing anything!!!!!..........can a brother at least get some credit on my bill??........

TONIGHT, I WILL BE AT THE LIQUID LOUNGE FOR FINAL FRIDAY!!!....HEADKRACK OF 97.9 AND HIS SUPERFRIENDS ARE GIVING HIM A GOING AWAY PARTY….HE IS MOVING TO ATLANTA AND TONIGHT IS THE LAST NIGTH TO SEE HIM LIVE IN ACTION……THE LIQUID LOUNGE IS LOCATED AT 2800 MAIN STREET IN DEEP ELLUM…..GET THERE EARLY, THIS THING IS SURE TO SEEL OUT!!!..........

AND IF YOU DON’T FEEL LIKE GOING TO DEEP ELLUM, GO CHECK OUT MS KITTY AND SJ LADY JA-ROQ AT THE ALL NEW ROLLS ROYCE OFF SKILLMAN STREET…….ITS IN THE STRIP MALL ACROSS FROM ARBY’S…LADIES ARE FREE UNTIL 10…AND THE CLUB DOESN’T CLOSE TIL 3!!!.........IF YOU HAVE NEVER PARTIED WITH KITTY AND JA-ROQ, MAKE SURE YOU BRING A TOWEL!!!!!!..........

So I heard through the grapevine that yesterday was Thanksgiving………just kidding…..I did end up cooking…not much though…..ribs, fried and grilled chicken, a ham, green beans, dressing, yams, macaroni and cheese, pistachio salad and a million dollar pie……….I still stayed at home and had no visitors…but I wasn’t as somber as I usually am……I have some great friends…..even if I don’t like them sometimes…..they made sure that my mind wasn’t idle too long to think about negative things……by the time I got done cooking, I was so tired, I just appreciated sitting down and drinking my Heineken……….no, Jayla didn’t come over either….major screw up in communication…but you know, I would rather not even dwell on that……..when it boils down to it, somehow, it will be my fault…….now I am supposed to keep her Saturday…..and I haven’t received a phone call for confirmation on that…….and I wonder at what time tomorrow I will…because I know its coming………..

I want yall to plan on making it out to my show on December 11th as well……..ITS THE INDEPENDENT ARTIST CONCERT AT THE TI VENUE…….I WIL LBE THERE PERFORMING LIVE WITH CHAMP, DEONTE, CAP ACE, STANKE PRODUCTIONS, LIL TEX AND MORE!!!...........DOORS OPEN AT 9:30…….SHOW STARTS AT 11PM…….COST IS $5 BEFOR 10:30…….IM GIVING YOU GUYS ENOUGH TIME TO SET YOUR CALENDARS……I WOULD LOVE TO SEE YOU ALL THERE…….MY PERFOMANCES ARE BASED ON YOU!!!!.....I CANT MAKE IT OVER THIS MOUNTAIN WITHOUT YOU GUYS…………

Now I didn’t get a quote from Rika today but I had another friend send me one based on some dealings that I am going through….it was so good, I decided to put it in the blog today………..

“Don’t plant cactus seeds in your rose garden!”

I absolutely love it…..we have to remember how great we are and we cant plant something in our soul that can destroy our being….be conscious of what you say about yourself and others………..watch what you allow in your life………sometimes we plant the wrong kind of seed………and it can mess up anything else we have been growing and nurturing…………

Well im gone for the day…shouts out to my peoples….THE AMAZING AMATEURS!!!!!........they put on an awesome show last night at the Skillman Street Pub……you know it feels good to know the hottest artists in Dallas…..also I want to give a special happy birthday wish to my homeboy Bowski………this is my brother and I pray you many more candle blowing celebrations!!..............

Love yall!!!!!

Church!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment