Monday, November 2, 2009

BLUEPRINT 3, TRACK 14

AH HA!!!........im here lovely ladies and gents…I do apologize for not writing you all yesterday….something was wrong with my Yahoo…….I couldn’t even look at my fantasy teams until it was too late…got my butt whooped quick too……..how was everyone’s weekend?.........mine was kinda crazy…at least Saturday night was…yesterday, I was in a mental coma…….and I didn’t want to get out of it…if you called and I didn’t respond, accept my apology…if you don’t accept it, sorry!!!..........

THIS TUESDAY ITS GOING DOWN AT MURPHYS PLACE…….WE ARE STARTING ANOTHER ROUND OF COMPETITION FOR THE $250 GIVE-AWAY……..ITS DJ LADY JA-ROQ’S OPEN MIC SHOWCASE…DOORS OPEN AT 9…SHOW STARTS AT 10………IF YOU HAVE BEEN MISSING THIS TREAT, I DON’T KNOW WHAT TO TELL YOU……IT’S THE HOTTEST OF THE UNDERGROUND ARTIST IN DALLAS………THIS ISNT LIKE YOUR AVERAGE OPEN MIC…COME HAVE SOME FUN WITH US!!............

So my mom calls me last night around 10:30…….she didn’t want to talk long……she just wanted to ask me a question…..

“When I ask you to borrow money, do you tell me you don’t have because you don’t want to let me borrow it….Are you paying me back for not being there when you need me? Or do you like me to struggle?”

“Well ma, you forgot one option. Maybe it’s because I don’t have it.”

“Mmm. Okay. Well I will let you go.”

“Okay. Love you”

“Click.”

Wow….just like that……I don’t get mad……it is what it is…..I pray everything works out for her……she doesn’t fully understand that I am struggling myself…God has just been providing for me……plus my grandma always told me that you have to help yourself first…….my moms big issue is that she don’t have a job….and I don’t know if she is looking for one…just handouts……

Even in my case, if I have go to Michigan……which I am planning to do within the next two weeks, I gotta hustle for it……that’s why I am asking everyone to purchase this album!!.....all proceeds will go to me getting home…no Its not a fundraiser….but I want you guys to know what’s going on…….I have a small fear about going because knowing me, I cant really say when I may come back....family is first especially my grandmother……I didn’t want to make this trip……especially not now……but I need to go home….so I ask for your support………even if you don’t really cut for me like that, give it away….but if you do listen to it, you will see the vision………

Kinda got busy at work so I need to make this edition come to an end…………
But before I go……its time for…..Rika’s Quote of the Day……………….

“The toughest part of getting to the top of the ladder, is getting through the crowd at the bottom”

You have to stay focused on your task……..there are a lot of people trying to go where you are trying to go……so don’t be discouraged…….work hard and set yourself apart……..

Shouts out to Vincent Tucker…..”Young Heartbreak” is a young up and coming media mind…..didn’t have another word for it….he has his own morning radio show and I was honored to co-host Final Friday with him………thank you so much for blessing us with your presence and you all find, him, check him out, and ensure that the future of entertainment is in the right hands………..

Love yall!!!!!!!

Church!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment