Wednesday, November 18, 2009

IF YOU REAL AND YOU KNOW IT, CLAP YOUR HANDS

Oh boy!!.....what a day….how is everybody doing this evening?......I am good….woke up today without running water…..but its all good……..they were just working on the pipes…..I guess……had a pretty eventful night…oh yeah, btw, IM BACKKKKKK!!!!!!.......had so much fun at the crib…but as always, duty calls in the Big D……….so I have to continue my story from the crib and all the misadventures I had…….

Actually I was on my best behavior up there…..don’t know if it was fear or just the adrenaline but I was a good lad……but its crazy how the hood can remind you of who you used to be……

I stayed in trap house on Saturday……my “lil brother” is a D-boy up at the crib but it was just good to see him still alive……and the awesome thing was that everyone that came in there loved my music…..it was funny seeing hard core thugs singing “La La!”……..it was also flattering…..usually, folks don’t wanna hear music they don’t know…well at least down here……they didn’t care who it was, as long as it was good music and that made me smile……

They also reminded me of my grind…..the place that I don’t want to go back but also the place that taught how to continue to push and pursue my dreams……as much as I love Flint, its not a place I could see myself moving and living unless it was a major emergency that called for my attention………

But I will say I probably gained about 20 pounds being up there…..you know I had to get some white castles…check……big john steak and onions??....check……halo burger…….check……..captain codys, atlas, and max beef…….check, check, and check!..........some people think that the south has the best food…….not me…and its not about playing favorites……southerners add seasoning……..that’s the key to their dishes……up north, its all about natural flavors and adding the right combination into dishes………you would never see bar b que bologna in Michigan……no matter how good you say it is……..

But I cant stunt, I did see a sign that sold fried Twinkies…..talk about fat food…….if I was ever in that restaurant and somebody ordered that, I would punch em dead in the throat…..that’s nasty!!!....it’s already a junk food, so now you gonna fry it too…….disgusting………

I don’t know if I mentioned this yesterday……yeah I’m being lazy…….but it was so many people at the crib looking 10 years older than what they really were…..I don’t know if its due to the economic struggle up there or just a personal depression, but it was really crazy seeing all these people I grew up with looking like they were 40……..and then here I come, beaming and enjoying this getaway and I could really see the difference…..its hard living in a city having to be on pins and needles…….

But we did have at least one tragedy while I was home…..Saturday night….or should I say Sunday morning, around 4:30………3 people were killed when someone pulled up to a van…the van contain 5 passengers and they were parked in a driveway……whoever it was, opened fire on the vehicle……..of the other 2 passengers, one is in critical condition and the other was unscathed….and this happened in the driveway of a dope house……such a tragedy…….

Well needless to say, I had a ball…I really enjoyed my time being home….and to be honest, it felt good to just get a break from being Spaceship Ohayses…….I was just me…no gimmicks, no pinky, no music……now I did come back to some b.s……..but my mojo wont allow me to let it affect me……..and its time to do great things…….

Before I leave…..you know what it is….Rika’s Quote for the Day…………….

“Conserve energy….make love slowly”

Wow….I don’t know what to say about that one folks!!!.........I make love slow to conserve the burst….but that’s just me……….

Shouts out to the nurses that have been taking care of my grandmother….they need as much prayer as she does,……..its not easy being in a hospital and taking care of so many patients with they love and care that they do….you all are appreciated……..

Love yall!!!!

Church!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment