Friday, November 20, 2009

BRAIN LOST....LAST SEEN IN A TOOLBOX

Good evening people!!!!...I am so sleepy!!!...I hope you all had a good Friday…work was okay for me…….I have to get myself together on that end…..I don’t know if it’s the motivation factor…meaning I have none……..the inconsistent decision making…….or the fact that im still hung over from going home….whatever it is, I have to gain my composure…I like my job and don’t want to lose it due to me being lazy and taking a good job for granted………..

Someone been calling on my accounts…….and I almost went to snitch……had to catch myself….im possessive even in work……so for me, don’t mess with my money!!...........

I think I am about to sell my cell…….phone that is…..I lose it to much…drop it too much…and have to spend may more time worrying about it than I should……..and im tired of getting cursed out about it…….why is it that people are such pessimists??.....they would then the worse before they even consider the truth………

“Why didn’t you answer my call?”

“I lost my phone”

“Yeah whatever”

Fine…don’t believe me…….believe that for no apparent reason, I decided not to call you……for no apparent reason, I decided to continually not answer your call…you know what that is…I smell guilt……….

Today is one of those days that I don’t have a lot to talk about…….dealing with any personal to me……im having a blank canvas day…..so I decided to write about some random things………

Why it is that baby parent can’t get along in this day and age??....im proud to have a wonderful mother for my daughter….but it kills me how people are astonished that we are great friends…..are we supposed to hate each other because the relationship didn’t work???...............

What happened to Video Soul?......yo! MTV raps…….and Soul Train…..I think Soul Train is still on the air, but its not the same………now they have people on there we have no clue who they are…..WAIT A MINUTE!!!...maybe I should try to get on there!!......hell it is Soul Train…………….

Why do women wear weave saying there reason for it is to not damage their hair or to let it grow?.........but aren’t you putting glue, and all other sorts of chemicals in it??.........what’s a perm???........

When will there ever be another good black family sitcom??......and please don’t say House of Payne………it will never a classic……….

What’s more important nowadays……..$150 pair of shoes…or a light bill?............

Women with facial hair…..fad?.........or bad?...............

Am I the only person that thinks red toe nail polish looks horrid??.....and hoeish……..

How long should you eat leftovers??........I still got spaghetti in my fridge…….from last Monday……….

Will there ever be a Big John in Texas?............

Why cant people admit when they don’t like you?.........is it cool to be fake?...........

What’s up with these ugly boots???................

And finally………there is a woman pregnant at work……this is her second baby in the last year…..I think her kids are going to be six months apart……WHATSUPWITDAT?!?!?........

Okay, I have vented…….so without further ado……Rika’s Quote of the Day………..

“If you don’t have anything to say, please only say it once”

Almost didn’t understand that one….but some people like dram and attention…and this quote is a product of that act…don’t keep telling me you have nothing to say….Shut up!!!...and if I tell you I have no comment, don’t keep asking me……..gee whiz!!!!

Please….become a follower on my blogspot account……. www.spaceshipohayses.blogspot.com …….i am waiting!!!!

Shouts out to Stephanie…..yes my daughters mom……..I appreciated my lunch today…sorry I was on the phone the whole time……and I got you next Saturday!!!!.........


Love yall!!!!

Church!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment