Tuesday, November 10, 2009

ON A ROAD TRIP WIT A QUARTER TANK OF GAS

**cough cough**….im here in all my glory…….how is everybody doing today??.......im feeling a lot better…and I want to thank everybody that checked up on me……it made me feel real good……..two more of work and then im headed to the 810!!!!....contemplating if you guys will get blogs while im there…honestly, I may not have time………I don’t go home often so this will be a chance for me to kick it hard with the people that helped groom Spaceship Ohayses……so if you don’t hear from me, I should be doing pretty good…….

Now, I have a question……..don’t you hate it when people say your name wrong??...and isn’t it irritating when you correct them and they still say your name wrong??...ugh!! so frustrating…my name has 5 letters……no e’s….no l’s…….bet yet, I still have to spell my name out……

Okay so let me tell you all what happened….Sunday night, I hosted and performed at a show at Club Sting……..it was pretty good…I truly enjoyed myself……after I performed, I went back up in the DJ booth to put the extra microphone up…….now I have been having problems with an irritating cough but I didn’t think much about it……so im up in the DJ booth and I coughed……..and my whole body locked up…..I couldn’t see, I could close my hands, I couldn’t even bend down to pick up the microphone I just dropped…….for the first time in a long time, I was scared…….but my body relaxed and I was able to drive home…….the next morning as I got ready for work, I coughed again…..unfortunately, the same thing happened to me again!!!.......this time, I knew I had to go to the hospital………..

But first, I had an on air interview with Kia D and Lady B Smoove on KEBN radio…..if yall get a chance, go to the website and check it out!!!..........it was awesome!!!.......

So after the interview, I went to the hospital……the doctor (PA) said it may have occurred due to stress……tiredness and tension……..he told me the headache was derived from the cough and the reason the cough hasn’t left is because I don’t rest enough……..I think he is trying to tell me to sit my butt down……..I will consider it but I know my grind is my work right now……..they gave me meds and hopefully I will be brand new when I come back from Michigan…………

I want to give a special thanks to my daughters mom Stephanie…….she has truly looked out for me these last couple of weeks…you know its funny how I hear these stories about parents not getting along…..im blessed to have someone that is my friend and also the mother of my daughter…yeah we argue….we have our moments…but I don’t think I would trade her for any other baby momma……..now I was pissed when she was banging on my door last night because she couldn’t get a hold of me……hell, I was sleeping!!....you know, trying to rest……..but I can dig it….and I appreciate it dearly……..

NOW TONIGHT IT IS GOING DOWN…ROUND TWO OF THE DJ LADY JA-ROQ OPEN MIC SHOWCASE………WE ARE STILL GIVING AWAY $250……….IT GOES DOWN AT MURPHY’S PLACE…9410 WALNUT STREET IN NORTH DALLAS….ACROSS FROM RICHLAND COLLEGE………DOORS OPEN AT 9…SHOW STARTS AT 10….BRING YA FRIENDS…DRINK SPECIALS!!!...YOU READ THAT RIGHT…..THEY ARE FINALLY DOING DRINK SPECIALS……..IF YOU GOT SKILLS, THIS IS WHERE YOU WANT OT BE!!!........

So before I go, you know what it is…….Rika’s Quote for the Day……………

“Sometimes getting completely lost is the best way to find yourself”

Its crazy how her quotes really hit home sometimes……..we all want to know our purpose…I was telling a local DJ earlier, sometimes we HAVE to hit rock bottom to come back up the mountain…its okay to feel lost sometimes…but always stay focused on the goal……….

Big shouts out to my girl Booth…..I didn’t know you cared…when you hit me up, it made me feel very good…..thank you for being real…..for being cool…and throwing that pinky up for ya boy………

Don’t forget to hit up www.jango.com and search Spaceship Ohayses….and if you want to download my music, its at www.amazon.com and again search my name………


Love yall!!!!

Church!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment