Wednesday, November 11, 2009

FINDERS KEEPERS; LOSERS FORGOT WHERE THEY PUT IT!!

Don’t get your panties in a bunch!!...im here…….you know its Wednesday and I work late…trying to get this week over with……ready to get on the road and take my butt to Michigan to see my granny…….how is everybody doing today??…hope your hump day went well and everything is going to plan for you all this week……

Well, the re-admitted my grandma back into CCU…….I haven’t heard much because my messenger has been MIA……you know, everybody has drama in their family so im not going to air too much dirty laundry…but I will say this…..if you are the gatekeeper to people knowing something of importance in regards to the family, BE AVAILABLE……..now is not the time to go on a drug binge because you are stressed out…I guess that’s the root of addiction….when you cant help it…….

I cant wait to get home…..as most of you know, I haven’t been there since my grandfather’s funeral…now the purpose of this trip is to check on the family…..I cant wait to see my nieces and to spend some time with them…but you don’t think im not going to kick it??!!!...you gots to be out of your mind…grandma cant have visitors after a certain time…..so im going to make sure I spend some time with the friends that also helped mold me into the person I am today……..

And you ask if I am going to write a blog this weekend??....doubt it,…..but you never know!!!.........

So last night we had round two of the Open Mic Showcase $250 challenge……and I must say it was awesome!!!...Murphy even had drink specials……I know, its going to snow in hell…but hey I guess anybody can change………all of the acts really did an excellent job and I realized that we need to put out a mix tape with all of the artist that perform at Murphy’s…..if for nothing else but to let people know how much talent there is in the DFW metroplex right now that is not stanky, peanut butter colored, or stopping for a pose!!!.........

I just had a thought…..how long do you ask somebody for something until you realize you not going to get it……I asked someone for some music and they haven’t gave it to me yet……and its frustrating because I am trying to do the right thing….but how much can I help someone that doesn’t help themselves…and it’s a little irritating…..

Make sure you go to www.jango.com and hit up my songs…just plug Spaceship Ohayses in there and add them to your radio station….if I can show these radio stations down here that people actually cut for me, how can they deny me entry on the charts……..what’s the worst that can happen??............

So I talk about a lot on here and I must give you an update on myself…im not feeling well…..im doing a little better but these headaches still wont go away……..last night at the show, it bothered me again….I promise, after this trip, I am going to rest…..I am going to take some time out for myself and do absolutely nothing....that may mean cutting my phone off, not working as many shows, and totally obscuring myself from the public……its not intentional…which I know some people are going to take it…but when you have no choice and your body is shutting down, who is really going to care about you??.....and I don’t say that in a malicious way but it’s the facts……..

Well before I go, you know I gotta do this……Rika’s Quote for the Day……………..

“Forget yourself for others, and other will not forget you.”

So many times, we do things with intent……..how many times do we help one another without looking for something in return??.....its the greatest feeling in the world…I am blessed to have a spirit that allows me to help those in need….even at my shows…..such as last night….its not about me all because I am the host….the open mic showcase would not mean anything if you guys didn’t come out and spread your talents for others to hear….and trust I know what its like to perform in front of 5 or 10 people………

Shouts out goes to my homegirl Robin……you know it’s always a good feeling to know that people you don’t talk to on the regular are still in the loop……even if they are getting on you about resting!!....and let Tracie know I’m still praying for her and her family!!!!!.........

Love yall!!!


Church!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment