Thursday, November 5, 2009

PLEASE TAKE WITH FOOD AND WATER

Hello honey…im home!!!....hope everyone is having a good day…..I am….I know this week has been tiring for me……draining even…but I am seeing the shining light……..one more day until the weekend……hell, its almost Thanksgiving…..this year has went by so quick!!!!.....................

I know this maybe a little last minute but I need yall support…….TONIGHT, SPACESHIP OHAYSES WILL BE LIVE AT THE ULTRA LOUNGE……ITS CHAMPAYNE THURSDAY @ 2O26 ULTRA LOUNGE…2026 COMMERCE STREET IN DEEP ELLUM………LADIES FREE UNTIL 12!!!!.......THE ENFORCER DJS WILL BE IN THE MIX!!!...ALSO, IM TOLD MAJOR LEAGUE DRINK SPECIALS ALL NIGHT!!!.....I MAY EVEN DO A LIL HOSTING..YALL COME OUT AND SUPPORT YOUR BOY!!....I WILL ALSO HAVE CDS FOR SELL……..

I haven’t mentioned this all week and I should…you know how ticked off T-mobile had me earlier this week??!!!...........I couldn’t even get a hold of my granny!!!....I was highly perturbed about the events…I wonder if enough of us call could be get our bill discounted………it was kind of cool because I had a good reason for not getting some phone calls…….but it was on a Tuesday and I do know of at least one person that couldn’t make it to Murphy’s because I could give them directions!!!...........

I think when I get home today, im going to do some thorough cleaning…may even cook…lasagna is on the brain……..please…don’t laugh at me………..plus I think im going to wash…twice in one week….crazy I know….but I found some quarters in some of my shorts……so I don’t have to get any……funny how when I was younger, I looked for quarters to get now and laters……now I look for quarters to wash…….priorities!!!........

Dang I just had a flashback…now I want some banana now and laters and a rock and rye faygo!!!!!...........what chall know about that????.........

Congrats to the New York Yankees for winning the Worlds Series last night……baseball used to be my favorite sport……the one I probably was the best at…..now I barely watch it………and I don’t go….not a Rangers fan…and I don’t trip on the “experience” of it…………$10 beer is not exciting to me………….

Earlier I was looking at my stats at work and it just amazes me……….I never really look at my progression or how focused I am at a task…I just try to do it………with everything going on……the album release, my grandma, promotions, shows, lack of funds……..my numbers haven’t decreased dramatically….now I wondered if this meant I am cold hearted or just focused…….is there a difference………when I come to work, I do attempt to block everything out…..at least until I get ready to blog or try to sell a CD………even though I wish my own company was up and running, I know I have to stay on top of my game here….I love being the best………..

I’m almost on blog # 200……..I cant believe it……..its hard remembering somedays to write………sometimes, I wonder if anyone really reads this….sometimes I wonder does anyone really care……then I jump back into my senses……its therapy for me!!!!........and when someone comments on my blogs that I usually don’t converse with, it makes this all the most rewarding………I guess I will have more to say when that time comes……….

I also forgot to mention this week that if you miss any blog or want me to repost one, you can now check me out on blogspot…….www.spaceshipohayses.blogspot.com……….I will be putting copies of everyday blog on there…..if you know someone that you would like to read it, they can go there and check it out……….that way, they can see for themselves……….

Also……MY MUSIC IS AVAILABLE NOW ON I TUNES AND AMAZON.COM!!!!!!........it should be located in other arenas as well but that soon will be coming…so if you want to preview the music…..choose your favorite songs…or buy the album and you are not in my area, feel free to go t oamazon.com….gosh im so excited about it!!!!!................

And before I go……..Rika’s Quote of the Day…………………

“It’s better to be deceived by a friend than to suspect him.”

I had to email her back….I wasn’t sure about this one…….her reply?.......if you suspect someone, you are challenging his credibility……even if nothing has happened……..and that can influence trust and the relationship…having a person deceive you….the character is no longer in question………..hmmmmmm…what chall think?.............

Well im gone….this was a nice blog don’t cha think………I enjoyed writing this one……..had some stuff to get off my mind…….shouts out are in order to my sis Ms Bradley………love you…hope the kids are well…….and thank you for being there for me……..

Love yall!!!!!!!!

Church!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment