Saturday, November 7, 2009

LIFE AS AN ASTHMA PUMP IS BREATH TAKING

Im here….don’t know how…..but im here…….felt like I only slept about fifteen minutes last night……hell, that’s how it feels most nights…….how is everyone doing today?......im actually good…here at work, ready to get off……….need to straighten up a lil bit more and await the arrival of Princess Jayla….I hope she’s sleepy!!...if not, I may give her a lil cough syrup to help her relax……….

So last night I had a ball!!!.......I think I traveled the whole DFW metroplex on a quarter tank of gas………and it was one of those nights where I actually enjoyed myself the whole night through…even stopped to get my haircut……grabbed some food………and kept it moving…..major love for all those I came to see last night……I do want you guys to remember this name: Platinum Status……..they are a hot, hot, hip hop band that is truly doing amazing things with their music!!!.........

Now I have somewhat of a dilemma……not really but I think this is something everybody faces at one point in their life…………before I say that, I do understand that its easier to give opinions than to commit the actions….so I will take all critiques at face value………don’t you hate it when you have a friend that wants to stay “parked in neutral”?..........let me explain……..we are all vehicles…….we are all heading towards a particular destination in our lives…we cant get there having our mental foot on the brakes OR being parked in the same location……..if your vehicle is parked, where is it going?........so you are ready to grow…ready to move on to greater things in your life…..but your best friend wants to stay where they are…..they are content…….see, for me, being parked means you wait until things come to you………if it happens to blow past your window, you may or may not see it, and grab it………but for me, I want to drive…I don’t want to wait until things come to me…I want to find them………I want to get to my destination and I want to see all that God has in store for me………

So for me…..if you are a person that is stuck in neutral, you can kick rocks!!!.....I am at THAT place in my life where everybody cant ride with me…….and if you don’t have your own vehicle, if you don’t want to drive your own vehicle, if you don’t have gas in your own vehicle, or if your vehicle is parked…….I CANT HELP YOU…..YO BAD!!!!!!!.......its not even about being mean anymore…….God has something in store for me…..and sometimes he just wants you to get close enough to it and he will hand it over……..


I want to thank everyone for so much positive feedback on these blogs………now I know I am a little tardy saying this today but…….THIS IS MY 200TH BLOG WRITTEN!!!!!!!.......I started writing these on March 26th of this year……I decided to write to help build the bridge between my fan base and myself…….I also wanted people to understand the journey of an MC…….there are rumblings that if you are a “rapper”, you live in this ghetto box……..that is all peaches and cream and that “rapping” is all I do……so not true…..and I hope you guys are able to see a little inside my world through these…..yes I have made mistakes, I have grown up, and I have realized my progressions throughout this year………please continue to read, continue to give feedback, and feel free to pass these on to other people….I hope to be able to encourage them and say something that can change their day around………..

So I have a few more topics…I think……..

Oh yeah….Spaceship realized he made a bitch move yesterday………and this is for anyone…..if you have more than 4 conversations with different people about the same thing, you are gossiping………especially if you are not proactive in your talks……I was guilty of this yesterday……..and I had to catch myself….I should never give a topic that much energy, especially when the outcome doesn’t matter to me…….so if you guys have caught yourself doing the same thing, STOP!!! In the name of mojo, STOP………….

I also reverted back to my old self……I got home from work yesterday and realized I didn’t put the spaghetti up from the night prior….I am such a genius………..so not only did I kill my lasagna noodles from the start, then I wasted my meat sauce…or at least I am gonna tell yall I threw it away…my grandma would kill me………

And yes, she is doing good…I think my aunt is tired of me calling…..she’s not answering the phone….or either they are at the hospital……..heard my grandma was trying to get out the hospital….they were having $2 shot specials at her favorite club………

And today we even have a weekend version of…..Rika’s Quote of the Day…………

“The main cause of failure and unhappiness is trading what we want most for what we want at the moment.”

You ever been saving money for something…then you see a fresh outfit you just got to have…you buy it thinking you can reimburse yourself…..but you don’t…now you cant go on your trip……..always push towards the high mark…..don’t settle for right now accolades………….stay focus, veer the course………and your prize will soon be bestowed on you……….

Make sure you hit me up!!!.......music is now downloadable on Amazon!!......also, hit me

www.myspace.com/spaceshipohayses

www.youtube.com/spaceshipohayses

www.spaceshipohayses.blogspot.com

www.facebook.com- if you know my real name!!!

just Google me!!!!

Shouts out to everyone that has read my blogs from day one……..if you want to read any of my archives…say you want to see what I wrote about on your birthday, hit me up……….theses things have been great……..

Love yall!!!!

Church!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment