Friday, November 6, 2009

.....BUT HE AINT LISTEN TO ME

Ahhhh…..its Friday…….how are you all doing today?....im good…chilling…..ready to get off work…….and start my weekend…..even though I am not doing much…….but I will be doing a lot…….I pray you all are safe and make sure you have somebody to drive your drunk butts home if you get wasted……..

So I have a major announcement……IF YOU HAVE NOT DONE IT, MAKE SURE YOU GET TESTED!!!.....I TALK ABOUT A LOT OF THINGS, BUT LETS BE SERIOUS!!......IF YOU ARE SEXUALLY ACTIVE, YOU NEED TO MAKE SURE YOU STAY ABREAST OF YOUR BODY AND ITS FUNCTIONS……

And then you may ask why am I saying this….well, today I got my bi yearly check up……..ever since I was in college, I have maintain a commitment to get checked out……I was kicking it with this chick and an they had a free HIV/STD mobile unit on site….I got tested…..I wanted the free t-shirt you know….well I asked the girl to go get tested…she said no….if she HAD something, she wouldn’t want to know……so ever since that moment, two things happened….I made a commitment to always get tested….never fearing the results…….and I stopped talking to her immediately…nasty ass……….

If you are looking for something to do tonight, I have a few options……….Ms Kitty is opening her Friday Night spot at Rolls Royce…..its on Skillman in North Dallas………across from the Clicks……….and my homegirl Ashlei is performing in Arlington tonight off Division at Dreamworld Music Complex…..the addy is 3102 W Division Street……if you are trying to find something to do, get at me and I will do my best to get some directions to you………

As for Shipper…..I will attempting to go around and support as many shows tonight as possible…..I hope to see you guys at at least one of those spots…….

Question…….how do you decide between what’s right and what beneficial???........not that what’s beneficial is wrong…….morally….you just know it’s not something you want to do if you don’t have to do……….

So last night I was set on cooking lasagna…….had my meat sauce done………noodles were cooking……..oven was heating up…and then I got a phone call……it was a partner of mine from high school…we really started talking good business……..about 20 minutes later, I look up and my pasta is mush…….I was so sad…….so I had to make spaghetti….it was the only noodles I had in the cupboard……..it was good but I have never had pepperoni in my spaghetti………or should I say I had never had it………..

So what’s up with this Ft Hood debacle?.....man, the world is going pet coon crazy………that’s my granddaddy’s word………isn’t that a military base??......wasn’t he supposed to help protect our nation……now how is our armed services going to trust each other in the line of battle……..another reason for Spaceship to JUST SAY NO!!!........

Well before I go….its time for……Rika’s Quote of the Day………………….
“to TRY is to put forth effort with the expectation of failing”

My grandmother used to tell me all the time……”don’t try, do”……and I have live with that motto……..saying the word try sometimes can be a cop out…you tried but it didn’t work…….yeah but you may have thought it wouldn’t work before you tried…….so lets focus on doing……not trying to do…………

Shouts out to my man DJ SMG for showing me love last night and letting me host Champayne Thursday at 2026 Ultra Lounge…….I really don’t know how to say their name…..but I know where it is……I appreciate the fact that you cut for me…….you show me love………

Well I may blog tomorrow….Jayla will be over……..

Love yall!!!

Church!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment