Thursday, December 3, 2009

DEAD FISH, BROOMS, AND WEIRD DREAMS

Well looky here!!.....im back…..and yes I have missed you all…….some of you may know my whereabouts….while others may not even care……but with this being my blog, I guess I can tell you…….the kid has been sick again!!!!!.......these migraines were not getting any better and I knew I needed to go back to the ER to find out what was wrong…….only thing they could tell me is that I wasn’t crazy…….like I didn’t know that……

So how have you all been?........I wanted to write……but the doctor told me that I needed to stay away from work for a few days…..and so that’s what I did…….it wasn’t fun…boring actually….but my health is very important to me…….or at least now it is……

So hopefully im back for a few…….I say that knowing that the possibility of that happening is not that great……but I will try…my mom called me today……..

And you know when she calls, its not so that she can tell me she loves me……..it was about my grandmother……..apparently last night, she had two cardiac arrest and now her kidneys and liver are shutting off……I didn’t even know you could get arrested twice in one night…….but getting this call on my first day back to work was not something I needed…..or wanted for that matter…….my mom is telling me I need to get back home……now what frustrates me is the fact that sometimes, my family tries to spare my feelings…when my grandfather passed, I had a feeling before it happened…..like the night before……and then my mom called and told me to have a brown suit…….she said he wasn’t dead yet when I asked…..but at 2 the next morning, they called and told me he was called home……..I will be pissed if this is the case now…….

At the same time, I know God is good and if its His Will to want to re-unite my grandparents, so be it……he knows all anyway….and he knows how to help me cope with it…….

But I will say this……I will not be a happy camper for a minute….why is it that our first emotion after a death is usually anger??........im not mad at my grandmother……cant be mad at my Creator……..its not like I have any regrets…..except for not making it famous sooner……..but I know my attitude…and I already feel it coming on……..not going to do a tribute blog today…….God is just and he may just be getting my attention for something bigger he has in store……….

But I do have something to say about my music…..thank you all that have supported this Essential Entertainment movement……..I know I have been slacking but keep listening (www.jango.com) ..........keep reading (www.spaceshipohayses.blogspot.com) ………and keep watching (www.youtube.com/spaceshipohayses) ……….word of mouth is important in this industry and whether you like me or not, tell someone else about me and let them be the judge…….things are moving in a positive direction and its because of each and everyone of you………

But I wonder…….why don’t we celebrate each other???.......why don’t we push our peers and comrades towards greatness………last night, I went to Rack Daddy’s in Oak Cliff…….yes, ya boy was in the Cliff!!!!......and even though I didn’t perform, I still felt a sense of accomplishment because the people that I was there to see perform did outstanding……..and I was in the midst of these great artist…….its not always about me…….its about my team……my Essential Entertainment family…….

THIS TUESDAY IS OUR $250 FINALS AT MURPHYS PLACE!!!!......AND I AM IN NEED OF SOME TOP NOTCH JUDGES!!!.......DJs, PROMOTERS, ARTIST, ANYONE IN THE MUSIC INDUSTRY GET AT ME…4 SLOTS REMAINING!!!.......IT GOES DOWN THIS TUESDAY!!!!......9410 WALNUT STREET IN NORTH DALLAS….DOORS OPEN AT 9…….SHOW STARTS AT TEN…..WE WILL ALSO BE CELEBRATING THE TWO YEAR ANNIVERSARY OF DJ LADY JA-ROQ’S OPEN MIC SHOWCASE!!!!...BRING YA ANUS!!!...YOU HELP START THIS MOVEMENT…HELP US CONTINUE TO GROW DALLAS HIP HOP………

ALSO DECEMBER 11TH, I WILL BE LIVE IN CONCERT AT THE INDEPENDENT ARTIST CONCERT PARTY……..IT WILL BE HELD AT THE T.I VENUE IN NORTH DALLAS……13416 FLOYD CIRCLE DALLAS TX 75234……..LIVE IN CONCERT WILL BE CHAMP, DEONTE, CAP ACE, LIL TEX, AND OF COURSE YA BOY, SPACESHIP OHAYSES THE INCREDIBLE…….DOORS OPEN AT 9:30….THE SHOW STARTS AT 11!!!.........ADMISSION IS $5 BEFORE 10:30……I WOULD LOVE TO SEE EVERYONE THERE AS WELL!!!!!...........

Okay, enough of me…….its almost that time to get out of here……..but y9ou know what I have been missing….and admit it, you have too……it is Rika’s Quote of the Day……..

“Faith isn’t faith until it’s all you have to hold on to.”

Sometimes, I know these things are for me….right now my faith is being tested…..at different points, our faith is always tested…let’s continue to push towards the high mark and believe that our storm is only temporary……….

Shouts out to everybody that has been holding my down during my hiatus……..I want to give a special shout out to those that say they don’t know what’s going on, even though I put a lot of my business in these blogs………some people have the greatest excuses!!!.......

Love yall!!!!

Church!!

No comments:

Post a Comment