Thursday, December 10, 2009

READY OR NOT

Guess what??!.....I’m blogging!!...and I’m in Flint!!!.......how are yall doing today?......I still good……….holding up well………still don’t think the events have hit me yet…………I’m at the trap house right now…….watching GI Joe………but they got the internet!!!!!............I hope everyone back in Dallas is doing well…miss yall so much…….but for a moment, Spaceship Ohayses takes a back seat and Hustle Man returns…………

You know its crazy how often I don’t come home………I love it when I do….but its usually for something like this….well at least the last few trips have………but I do get to see my family and friends……and in return, they get to see my maturation……..and we get along……everyone of course except my mother……..I don’t know why she has a problem just blending in…..she wants all the attention on her and if she doesn’t get it, then there is a problem…..I think I figure out what it is….my mom is slow…now I know what yall are thinking but there are slow people in the world…and they are related to somebody……..unfortunately one of those people is my mom……she has something not clicking in there and I don’t know if she will ever get “it”…….she’s about to be fifty………

And my friends up here are awesome….they open their doors for me and treat me as if they miss me….its crazy that I can come home after so many years and still be recognizable………not just by face but by name….because I don’t remember everybody’s name…….I didn’t even remember some of my relatives today at my grandmother’s house………..

It felt really weird going in there and not seeing her sitting at the table or in the kitchen fixing plates……..her telling me to take my shoes off and take out the trash all in the same sentence…..I’m still not sad…..yet…….have a feeling I wont be able to either……momma gonna cause some type of drama….I have to prepare myself………back to grandma……I took some trash out to the garage and put some food in her van….and it hit me that my grandparents are no longer here…….she had so many friends and family that loved her, it did ease the pain today…….and I think our family is going to be okay…….everyone except……….

Well, I love you all…not going to stay on this computer long…..don’t really wanna be here that long……so I just wanted to touch bases and let yall know I’m okay……..if you have my number, you can hit me up because I don’t know when I will be back on a computer……

But I do have a quote………

“Show me the people you hang around, and I’ll show you who you are.”

Yeah….thought you might like that……make sure you go see my man Champ in concert this Friday at TI Blvd and then check out DLP at Kwanzaa Fest…all because I aint there doesn’t here I’m not there……and Tuesday at Murphy’s was CRAZZZZZYYYYYYY!!!!!!..........

Love yall!!!!!





Church!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment