Thursday, December 24, 2009

PRICE CHECK ON HAPPINESS, AISLE 5

I know its kinda early…….but I knew I couldn’t guarantee a blog later on….im trying to get out of here as soon as possible…..so I wanted to go ahead and say hello to you all and extend Christmas greetings…….I actually had started writing earlier but my computer crashed and I had to re boot it……needless to say, I lost all that I had wrote so this is my futile attempt to remember everything I previously said…..even though I know its not going to work……..

Speaking of work…why am I here again??.....been calling companies since 7 and guess what?.......no one has answered the phone yet…..and more than likely won’t…..especially this afternoon………and then they wonder about productive cost…how productive can Christmas Eve really be for a collection agency??!!...........

So im sitting here bored and I look at my grandmother’s program…….and I got sad…again…..I don’t think having this on my desk was a smart idea…….the feeling now is still surreal…….realizing my grandmother is never going to call me or answer my phone again is a tough pill to swallow………

As many of you know, I am not a holiday person……but this year, I am not only buying my daughter things for X-mas, but I am also attempting to wrap gifts to put under the tree……for those that know my slogan about my music…..(I’m not a rapper….rappers are only useful for candy bars and Christmas time)……..I wish I was a wrapper……I tried…..unsuccessfully to wrap Jayla’s gifts last night but to no avail….

****SPECIAL REPORT*******SPECIAL REPORT*******SPECIAL REPORT*******
I just received an email requesting volunteers for homeless shelters this holiday season……if you know any groups, clubs, family members, or organizations that would like to serve holiday meals in the DFW area, please contact or have them contact Misty Farr at 817-535-6462, extension 112 or mfarr@safhaventc.org.........
From the “Does he realize what he is doing?” files……..this guy up here….name is Eric….has been harassing women and I think he feels he is untouchable……he’s the type if you tell him to chill out, he thinks you are hating…….so….I will let him be……but I have a sneaky suspicion he is on box watch…and he don’t even know it!!..........
So I wake up today and it’s actually cold…on top of that, I hear we are supposed to get snow……LOL!!........that is going to be a sight to see….snow down here is like 1/16 of an inch……..and even when you get that much, you have to watch out……..folks here cant drive if the roads aren’t clear…like I always say……its not about how well you can drive; make sure you watch out for others……
Well guess what?.....I have a quote for the day……yeah Rika finally decided to care about me again….so without further ado, I present to you…..Rika’s Quote of the Day………
“Every job is a self-portrait of the person who did it….Autograph your work with excellence”

If you want people to know more about you, show them your work…or accomplishments……there is no denying that your work is a representation of you life and state of mind……ever see someone do a horrible job at something?......do you think they are taking it seriously??......im just saying……..
Well im gone……about to go into a Christmas meeting……I want to extend a very Merry Christmas to my Mama C…love you with all my heart!!!.....it is because of people like you that my drive to greatness will never be deterred……..
Love yall!!!

Church!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment