Tuesday, December 29, 2009

$3.24-MONEY IN THE BANK BABY!!

So I sneak home to go get my charger for my phone…..AND MY FREAKIN’ CABLE IS OFF!!!!...........a check bounced…so not excited about that……..need to check my bank account and get that fixed……ASAP!!....how are you all doing today??....im good besides my dilemma………trying to get over this cough…..and enjoying the snow……..yep, you heard me right…it is snowing again in Dallas…….but its not that cold…and I don’t think its going to stick…….but then again, this is Texas and anything is bound to happen……….

TONIGHT IT’S GOING DOWN AT MURPHYS!!........(if its not snowing and icy)…….9410 WALNUT STREET ACROSS FROM RICHLAND COLLEGE…DOORS OPEN AT 9….SHOW STARTS AT TEN……….THIS IS ROUND TWO OF THE $250 SHOWCASE!!!......NOW IT IS IMPORTANT THAT ALL OF YOU BRING YOUR FANS??.....DO YOU HAVE FANS???...PROVE IT AND COME ROCK OOUT WITH DJ LADY JA-ROQ…..THE ONLY DJ IN DALLAS THAT WILL BREAK YOUR MUSIC ON THE SPOT!!!!!..........

Who doesn’t ear hustle??.......you know the comment I made yesterday about the woman with 8 kids wanting to settle down??....well today I was at Popeye’s….you know its 99 cent Tuesday……..and a woman with 5 kids was talking about wanting to settle down…..LMAO!!.....what a coincidence………what do you all think??.........is it possible??......

Now my homegirl Kia D of KEBN Radio……..go online and check her out after you read this……….loved that topic…and she wants more for her radio show…….so send me some topics with a human feel…rather from experience or seeing it…….become a part of her show…..just email me back some show topics that you would liked to be discussed…….things that are on your mind….that’s what makes her show great…..it doesn’t deal with things we cant relate to……but there is always room for growth……..and her growth is through each and everyone of you…….so c’mon, let me hear those ideas!!!!!..........

Tomorrow, I plan on writing my top 10 predictions for 2010……..stay tuned…….

THIS SATURDAY, SPACESHIP OHAYSES WILL BE HOSTING THE EXTREMEM HUNNIES 2010 CALENDAR RELEASE PARTY AT CLUB 2026/ULTRA LOUNGE……COST IS $5 ALL NIGHT…..FREE BUFFET…..AND SOME OF THE HOTTEST MODELS IN THE DFW………..ADDRESS IS 2026 COMMERCE STREET IN DALLAS 75201………..ITS A SATURDAY, YOU HAVE NOTHING ELSE TO DO……COME PARTY WIT YA BOY SPACESHIP OHAYSES AND THE EXTREME HUNNIES…….

Also……the website will be coming soon……look out for more information in the coming weeks……..

Im getting excited about the new year……one of my good friends texted me and said we are gonna win in 2010……I like that saying…sounds a little presidential, but hey…you are what you say you are……so I will be presidential in 2010…Obama better watch out!!!!!......I always thought I was going to run for president one day…….

How difficult is change?........im not talking about moving or getting a new job....I mean your person……changing the things you once were known by…the hardest part about it is not inside you…but others….doubting your change is sincere….wanting you to go back to where you have grown from….im fighting that right now…..and its difficult…..not because I doubt my change but because I don’t like having to cut folks off…..but if they are not benefitting your growth, what is their purpose anyway???......watch who doubts you…their intentions are not good……some people like to see others fail…….that’s their success story……..

And now today’s installment of Rika’s Quote of the Day……………

“If your aim in life is nothing, you can’t miss (and you can’t win)”

No goals?.....no problem….you are on the right track………don’t get discourage about nothing going your way….you ordained it with your thinking….shoot high and reach for the stars…you will be surprise how close you get if you don’t reach it…we don’t know our limits until we surpass them…its like a tank of gas………

Major shout outs are in order for my girl Quita….you just don’t know how much this means to me….you were definitely put in my life by the grace of God……Spaceship’s having a great day!!!

Love yall!!!!

Church!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment