Monday, December 21, 2009

ONE BABY, TWO BABY MOMMAS.....WTF?

My first day back on the job…and I didn’t forget all my passwords!!...and to a certain extent, im kinda happy to be back……how are you all doing today?.....im feeling pretty darn good…..and I got to work on time!!!..........now that I have experienced a reality check, its time to get back to work…….how will I do that?...I have no clue, but I do know God will assist me as always………..

I must drink some truth serum…….I was close to not writing anymore……not that I was tired of writing, but sometimes I feel I cant be myself……due to “unstated censorship”……trying to make sure nobody feelings get hurt or not to give out too many of my thoughts…….sometimes, I write just to vent, and when you have to think about how you want to vent, it loses its steam……then I felt like maybe some people aren’t that interested….the funny part is, if I put their name in this, they wouldn’t even know……..but I decided against it….I think that’s why it took so long for me to write again…..I didn’t want to be too boring……or repetitive…or have you all thinking I was becoming depressed….over the last two months, a lot has happened and even for me, a feeling of mortality hit……..

I had someone tell me the other day that I don’t know the meaning of true friendship…..and you know what?.....it didn’t even phase me…check this out……IF YOU ARE MY FRIEND…..NOT AN ASSOCIATE…A FRIEND…DO I TALK TO YOU ALL THE TIME??.......exactly my point……if you are a true friend, there is really no need to converse everyday all day…..but when you need me, I will be there…..now the whole issue is, she gave me some money to get home…….and now I am supposed to feel guilty because there were days I didn’t want to talk to her when she called to “check up one me”……..I texted…..and then she got fly….

*****SPECIAL REPORT******SPECIAL REPORT*****SPECIAL REPORT*****

Spaceship is in negotiations to perform in Atlanta for New Years!!!....more updates as this story develops…………..

Okay im back……so should I feel guilty about it…its really a turn off but I promised I would pay her back…..but I have the worse attitude when you get on my nerves….and I know how to simply cut people off with no regard……….but right now, I don’t want to be forced to talk to someone…..I know, I know, my bad………..

Got back to cooking last night….nothing big…spaghetti, pork chops, and salad…..burnt my garlic bread…….looked like Chris rock in a tunnel…..shipper did not touch that!!......but it felt good to be back in the kitchen and cooking it up…….that is such my release……there is no greater restful place for me than in my kitchen………

YOU GUYS DON’T FORGET ABOUT THE PLACE TO BE TOMORROW NIGHT!!.....WE WILL BE LIVE AT MURPHYS!!!....9410 WALNUT STREET IN NORTH DALLAS!!...DOORS OPEN AT 9, SHOW STARTS AT 10…..$3.50 WELLS ALL NIGHT!!.......WE ARE STILL GIVING AWAY $250!!!...BRING YOUR “A” GAME AND COME PARTY WITH MS KITTY, DJ LADY JA-ROQ, AND OF COURSE YA BOI, SPACESHIP OHAYSES THE INCREDIBLE!!!.........

Christmas is 4 days away…..wow!! Does it feel like it??.......you know I actually put up a tree in my house….and I have gifts for Jayla……so I need to wrap them up because she is nosey like her momma!!!..........

Well I think…I think…I think I have…….Rika’s Quote of the Day!!!..........

“Even on the road to hell, flowers can make you smile.”

Huh?............oh yeah…….don’t get confused….all because you see roses does not mean you are on a clear path……sometimes you have to ask for directions and make sure you are on the right course…….

Big shouts to my girl Destiny…yes I am back!!!!.......and Bianca….excellent job Saturday……yall are so awesooome!!!!...........oh yeah, happy birthday Janelle…I called you last night!!!!!!

Love yall!!!

Church!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment