Tuesday, December 22, 2009

PUT A HUMP IN YA BACK!!!

And so I have returned….how are you all today??......I am so tired…….and if you think good advice would be for me to go home and get some rest…THINK AGAIN!!!!.........

TONIGHT LADIES AND GENTLEMAN IT GOES DOW AT MURPHY’S PLACE….ITS DJ LADY JA-ROQ’S OPEN MIC SHOWCASE……..THE FIGHT FOR $250 CONTINUES!!!...DO YOU HAVE WHAT IT TAKES??....BECAUSE WE ALL NEED THE MON-AY!!!!.........DOORS OPEN AT 9…SHOW STARTS AT 10….9410 WALNUT STREET IN NORTH DALLAS ACROSS FROM RICHLAND COLLEGE……..KITTY HOLDING IT DOWN….JA-ROQ ON THE ONES AND TWOS…AND YA BOI, SPACESHIP OHAYSES ON THE M.I.C……..THERE IS NOTHING BETTER OR GOING STRONGER IN THE DFW!!!...........GO AHEAD TRY TO FIND IT!!!...........

I’m kinda excited about tonight….especially with the fact that I missed last week due to my grandmother’s funeral……..so I hope to see you all there……

I want to thank everyone that wrote me back yesterday……I didn’t write about quitting because I wanted attention….its something that I really thought about…….but knowing that you guys are truly supporting me makes me feel really mushy on the inside……

And for you all that don’t support the movement…I KNOW YOU DON’T…….I have come to the realization that you don’t….and its cool……

****SPECIAL REPORT*****SPECIAL REPORT*****SPECIAL REPORT******

Why this older lady….probably about 50 or 60……that sits behind me singing Poison by BBD?.....I don’t know how to feel about that!!!

I am learning not to expect you to…..hating is a habit….something like an addiction……some people are born and raised around it and it becomes their character……others learn from their ancestor’s mistakes……..but I say this in return…..don’t get upset when I give you no respect……..because that is what you deserve….and that smile in my face person??…I wouldn’t do that if I was you!!!.........

I was supposed to perform at an album release party in Natchez Mississippi this Saturday……..come to find out, as of last night, it has been cancelled…..”for reasons beyond our control” they say……typically that means somebody went to jail……..

From the he’s sensitive dept……….kinda perturbed that no one on my “team” at work has said anything about my grandmother’s passing….I know I shouldn’t care…and I don’t to a certain extent……….but I will hold a grudge……..I don’t like people to converse with me when its convenient for them…just not the cloth I am cut from!!!........

And from the Watch ya mouth dept…..last night I was at the Lounge on Elm Street……had a horrible headache and was ready to go home………I wasn’t talking to positive to someone and the next thing I know, first I dropped my phone in some water…….then I got hit on wit some bird poo…….see….sometimes you have to leave well enough alone……..

Does anyone really know how much gas they have in their vehicle before they run out……I know I don’t!!!.........

Well catch me tonight at Murphy’s and I will keep you posted on any upcoming events we have brewing……..

If you have anybody that needs to be prayed for, send me their name…..if we come in agreement, the wonders of God will be magnified…….you don’t have to tell me who they are in relation to you or for what….but I have to continue to give glory to God and if he blesses me, he will bless them as well…………

Shout out to my man Marc Cowley…..love you big bro!!......fat boy!!!!........once again…pot meet kettle!!!........

Love yall!!!

Church!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment