Monday, December 28, 2009

MONOPOLY WITH REAL MONEY

Can a woman with 8 kids be ready to settle down??............

Good afternoon humans…….its amazing what a weekend full of irregular sleep can do to you…….how did you guys maintain this holiday weekend?......one down, one to go!!!..........and then it’s a whole new year!!...already??!!........I hope Santa brought you all everything your hearts wanted…and for those that got coals…shame on you!!!!......my Christmas was pretty cool…spent time with my family……meaning those down here that are close to me…and they would not let me sit and be sad…and at the end of the day, it was so appreciated…….it would have been so easy to sit at home and feel down….I didn’t even cook…….but it was such a beautiful thing…even when I got out the house , I wanted to sulk…my sprit and theirs would not allow it…it may not have showed on my face, but I am truly grateful for a wonderful Christmas………..

And I was so full!!!!!.........food was good…I had some yams that tasted like sweet potato pie…what’s that you say??....they are supposed to taste like that??.......anyways………..

Thinking about doing my Annual Prediction for 2010 in an upcoming blog…….if you have never read them, you might want to check the myspace…..or my inner thoughts……..I am going to predict 10 things that are going to happen next year………and you will be amazed by how my mind works…if you are not already!!........

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE….DO NOT FORGET ABOUT DJ LADY JA-ROQ’S OPEN MIC SHOWCASE TOMORROW NIGHT AT MURPHYS!!!!........DOORS OPEN AT 9, SHOW STARTS AT TEN…….$3.50 WELLS ALL NIGHT LONG!!!.......THIS IS THE HOTTEST OPEN MIC IN DALLAS…….AND JUST THINK, YOU COME OUT AND HAVE THE CHANCE FOR $250!!!!!!........YOU WASTING YOUR TIME AT OTHER CLUBS……….WE ARE THE D!!!!!!...........

So I have been having this funny feeling I will not be at my job long…..you can say its me…….I still aint feeling this getting up in the morning thing……..plus I’m ready to move unto what God has in store for me……..and sometimes, you have to leap upon that faith…….you can wait until the situation is right for you……a situation will never be right…there is always something missing….what’s missing could be my commitment……I know its going to be hard,……..but life’s hard…that’s what makes it fun………..

For the record: conversate is not a word!!!!!!.........geez!!!!!.............

How bogus is Dallas?......hot weather all last week and then what does it do Christmas Eve??....snow!!!!....good snowstorm too……but that’s not fair…they should get snow for a whole month and see how they can deal with it………but I learned something………snow plus non insured drivers minus salt trucks equal empty highways!!!!!......and no, sand does not work as well as salt….morons………….

Somebody tried to blow up Detroit?!!......for real…..a terrorist……two of em I actually heard……..I guess everybody wasn’t cool with General Motors shutting down!!!......what was blowing up the D going to do?......send a wake up call to South Central??....Cleveland?........im just saying……..

Without further ado……..Rika’s Quote of the Day………………

“Defeat is not defeat unless it is accepted as a reality in your own mind”

That is so true……..you can’t lose unless you think you think you have already lost……stay focus on the task……don’t sound defeated…..don’t allow your spirit to take in negative energy………..
Shout outs are in order my girl Blaq Stallion……she is one of the hottest MCs in Dallas and if you are very around where she is, she is the coolest…..make sure you ask the DJs if they got that Blaq Stallion!!!!!!.................

No comments:

Post a Comment