Wednesday, December 30, 2009

SHE DIDNT EVEN WASH HER HANDS!!!

How are you all doing today??.......only two more days until 2010!!...wow!! Are you ready??.........im not having a good day…….don’t know why…think it was the glitch in my matrix……..but nonetheless, I am in one of those moods…..this is one of the hard parts of writing everyday…or at least attempting to write everyday…….the motivation when I just don’t want to be bothered……and don’t say anything…everybody has those days………but for someone like myself, you don’t get a day off……..I rarely have an opportunity to cut my phone off……..I signed up for it…..so complaining is futile…….

This is probably going to take me a long time to write this edition……..its still early at work (3:46p cst) and I haven’t even went to lunch……..but I needed to start writing….it is truly becoming the only positive way for me to vent…….especially because I don’t need advice a lot……..sometimes we vent to people and expect the to give us a golden answer……..even when people vent to me, I don’t know what to say all the time……what’s makes the words I say so valid?.......so I just listen…or don’t answer when I can………

So I finally got my performance review for my boss…..kind of bittersweet…but I don’t have to get my box ready…….I was one of the best at my job but not the best…and that sucks……because I am such a competitive person….but looking in the mirror, I know why…these last two months have been really hard for me and I have missed more than my fair share of days…….once again though, 2010 is a-coming and I will have to recapture that focus and make sure I stay on point…….

I just thought about it…….I don’t remember what I did for New Year’s last year………I think I went to church…….hmmmmm…research……

Is it just me or does it seems like reality TV stars have the lowest self-esteem??..........or are they simply taking advantage of a market created by nosey people??..........

Okay….ill be back…going to lunch now………

Just got an email about free pizza for lunch tomorrow!!!! WHOO-HOO!!!!!................

Im back…..it’s amazing that the most natural things can make you feel better……….

Had an idea on lunch and I need your feedback……..If I held a Valentine’s Day raffle and the grand prize was a dinner for two at the Cheesecake Factory and a free (conditional) hair do/haircut……..would you take a chance on that??.........the raffle I held for the school supplies was a success….and I think we made a lot of people happy…..so I want to bring some joy to others………give me your feedback……….

My home girl that is putting my website up just called….AND THE FRONT PAGE IS DONE!!!!.......I know it’s not much, but it put a smile on my face……..and that’s what I needed right about now……..

2010 is going to be a year of major moves……im excited about moving into the New Year…when I look back on 2009, I have done so much to improve my life……I will probably go into detail tomorrow…..im thinking that could be a whole blog in itself……….

But I do want to get to my predictions for 2010……now I have thought about these hard…..well some of them…and others were visions……I gotta a lil Cleo in me……..but they are all sincere……today I will give you 5….tomorrow(hopefully), the other 5…….why is my cable still off??........not a happy camper right now…thought I had the money and then they said I had to pay the NSF fee………its my fault though….that’s why I don’t usually pay with checks…………..

10. Chris Brown will get beat up by a gang of female midgets at an awards show…….

9. A homeless man will find a bag full of money, turn his life around, become CEO of a Fortune 500 company, and then write a book……….

8. George W. Bush will die from cocaine overdose………………….

7. There will be a big scandal consisting of Tiger Woods, Ne-Yo, baby oil, and TMZ

6. The Lakers will repeat as NBA champions


And there they are 5 of my ten predictions for 2010………tomorrow, I will bring you the final 5……..the only one I missed last year was Rick Ross having a baby….but I still think that’s gonna happen……..call it a hunch………I may even have my ten new year resolutions tomorrow…yeah, I have a lot of fixing up to do………

Well today we don’t have a quote….more like a rhetorical question…..so now….Rika’s Quote of the Day……………………

“There is so much comedy on television does that cause comedy in the streets?

This is not really a quote, but a response to the fact that every time someone gets shot or beat up the media blames it on rap music and television… is that really fair??”

That’s directly from her…….what do you think??..........think about it……they blame black violence on movies and music….but the don’t blame crazy wives on snapped……or serial killers on Criminal Minds……….why would they point the finger only in isolated events……I like this thought………..

Also, don’t forget to sign up for my blog at www.spaceshipohayses.blogspot.com …….and you can preview the website at www.WeAreEssentialEnt.com ………….

Shout outs to the greatest DJ in the land DJ lady Ja-Roq……..she will be bringing in the New Years at Rolls Royce tomorrow……if you have never been to Kitty/ Ja-Roq New Years bash, you are missing out!!!!...come on down and get drunk………

Love yall!!!

Church!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment