Sunday, December 20, 2009

BACK TO THE FUTURE

hmmmm......so after much thought, i decided to blog......and i dont know how successful this one will be......got people over here.....but i have missed you all so much....and i thought that i should give you an update on how I am doing as of late.......tomorrow is the beginning of the rest of my life so to speak....how is everyone doing today?.....how have your lives been?............mine has been okay....had a little turbulence but the clouds are gone....sunny days ahead.........

well, its been a week and a day since the funeral.........i still haven't had that breakdown that some people are expecting...yeah, i miss her alot........and i do think about her everyday...........but i haven't had that moment where the tears won't turn off.......i told my Aunt last night that i think it will only hit once i really need to talk to her.......you know...the day when something comes up and i need a honest opinion of something.......

the funeral was crazy...hell, my momma is crazy......she just has to make things about her..........even when she said her remarks, it seemed they only discussed what she did......it was a very awkward situation.....i hate thinking so much....even while i was mourning, i was wondering what the hell she was talking about..........and it was hilarious when the screaming began........all the kids had a bet about who would cry first.....my mom or my Aunt Tootie...........i guess they had it planned out already.......Aunt Tootie did the intro, when we walked in and my mom had the closing of the casket.........

my dad came.....for about 5 minutes....i saw him with his father and I spoke to my grandfather...i didn't want to say anything to him but he kept trying to get in my face......i was talking to one of the women from the church and he came up to me for the last time of the day........

"Excuse me one moment, Sis Smith."

"Hey boy! You looking good!!"

"Why are you here? You havent called me....you told me that you would always stay in contact."

"I lost your number."

"You know my momma number. You know where my grandmother stay. You know where my sister work. You didn't even come to my grandfather's funeral. Matter of fact, you can leave."

And he did.......and i didn't care....aint spoke to him since..and i figured...i didnt want his sympathy...not then.......heard he came over my grandmother's house before i got there.....got some food and never returned.....my mom was kinda mad at me too.......but i didn't care then either.......why does she even talk to him???.....he doesn't care about his only son........but hey.....they are my parents...........

i know yall know but i gotta tell you again.....ITS GOING DOWN THIS TUESDAY AT MURPHYS!!!!!...THE $250 SHOWCASE CONTINUES......9410 WALNUT STREET IN NORTH DALLAS......ACROSS FROM RICHLAND COLLEGE........DOORS OPEN AT 9...SHOW STARTS AT TEN......MAKE SURE YOU ARE THERE.....AND BRING YOUR CROWD..........$3.50 WELLS ALL NIGHT.......THIS IS THE HOTTEST OPEN MIC IN THE DFW...YOU DONT BELIEVE ME??....YO BADD!!!!!!............

had an outstanding time at Rack Daddy's last night.......My girl Alsace really put on an awesome show and I want to thank her for allowing me to host and perform.......if you know anybody that needs a host get at me.....also, any persons interested in a Black History Program also need to get at me...........

JANUARY 2ND, I WILL BE HOSTING THE EXTREME HONEYS OFFICIAL CALENDAR RELEASE PARTY AT CLUB 2026 ULTRA LOUNGE.....STAY TUNED FOR MORE DETAILS........

well, i think i am about to get out of here......for those that dont have the music, here's a sneak peak....its the lead single, "Act A Fool"...........its getting late....i missed yall so much.......ahhhh, i guess the vacation is over.......

love yall!!!!!

Church!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment