Thursday, May 27, 2010

I LOST IN TUG OF WAR TO AN OCTOPUS!!

Good evening to my friends…how are you all doing today??...I am still on a high from last night!!.......the Essential Entertainment family went down to Waco and made history!!!....wow!!........now I have to get ready to rock Mambo CafĂ© tonight….and of course, I cant wait for that either……such a busy week……such a productive week…and we will top it off this Sunday with the Essential Victory concert!!........I hope you all are feeling as good as I am feeling right now…….

Well the backlash continues…..today, my frat brother was relieved of his duties here at work….now the reason behind it is still vague…I have heard two different stories…but my theory is…….its because of “the letter” from last week……now you may ask how does that letter have anything to with this guy getting terminated…..well, hear me out……the manager that was in question, was removed from her position and put in a different department…….no matter if this was the right or wrong thing to do…(believing if it was somebody else, they may have been terminated), there could have possibly been some anger towards the “middling workers”…..vengeance will be somebody’s………letters like that will be used to keep order in a workplace…..so now, if you screw up the least bit, you will be reprimanded….once something of that magnitude is uncovered, everything hits the fan……dotting I’s and crossing T’s if you will…..now is the time where you have to watch everything you do…all they need is a reason……..

I have a car that doesn’t run….2011 Cadillac Convertible……I have four tires but only two on the axle…..my engine is laying in the grass, and my steering wheel wont turn…….I haven’t used my turn signal in ages and the trunk wont open……

I know this old man….he has a 1967 green Chevy Pinto….possibly, the ugliest car I have ever seen…….but under the hood is a beauty……and he keeps up the maintenance……and he has never had any engine failure……and drives wherever he goes…….

IN UNITY THERE IS STRENGTH!!!...........

Sometimes we think because it looks good, it is good…..sometimes we get complacent or expect certain things to “just be”……..we have to understand that no vehicle can run properly without the proper parts and no company can function without that same unity……if we even take a look at the Cleveland Cavaliers this season….yes they had the MVP of the league on their team……but they didn’t have the best team……when you are working with people, you all have to have a common goal….thank goodness cars don’t have egos…imagine the life of new rims……fresh tint, or even a sound system….every time I drove past a beautiful woman, my music would go up, my brakes would stop and my spinners kept spinning, or my engine would idle to show off its horsepower…….yes, God created us with all individual talents…….but sometimes, we have to put away the individual for the collective………

Last night was evidence of this…..everyone that was with us did not perform a song…..but, everyone performed…..we went down to Waco as a unit, carried ourselves as a family, and was received as superstars….if we would have went down their with only our own gains as the intention, it would have showed and we could have possibly wasted a chance of a lifetime……stop thinking about how great YOU are all the time…..start think about how great WE are when dealing with your business partners, in whatever avenue…..IN UNITY, THERE IS STRENGTH………

THIS SUNDAY……THE MOST EXPLOSIVE CONCERT OF THE YEAR!!!.....THE ESSENTIAL VICTORY TOUR HEADLINED BY SPACESHIP OHAYSES AND ONE NIGHT STAND…….ALSO PERFORMING WILL BE SKYRON, MR. PROBLEM, DEREK DAIDER, WYZE, ALSACE, MOMU ENT., AND CHAMP……WE WILL BE ROLLS ROYCE…9220 SKILLMAN STREET IN NORTH DALLAS…DOORS OPEN AT 3PM…….TICKETS ARE $10 IN ADVANCE AND $15 AT THE DOOR……..WE ARE RAISING MONEY FOR A LOCAL CHARITY!!!...DONT MISS OUT!!!!!........

I am so excited!!...the way God has positioned this show and helping everything move forward is so awesome….I was truly nervous about this event, but its amazing how having confidence in Jesus will change everything…….I am not the least bit worried about what is going to happen this Sunday….I know we will have a great turn out and everyone will definitely enjoy themselves….if you are not doing anything, come on out and fellowship…help a family and support the community!!!.......

Well, I think I am about to wrap this up…..so here it is for today my friends……Rika’s Quote of the Day……….

“The best way to guide your own behavior is to make a commitment to always be a good example”

If you are doing right, you shouldn’t have to worry about if you are doing wrong……..

Shout outs to my man Hale…haven’t heard from you in a sec so I just wanted to put that out there…told Castro I expect to see yall this Sunday…….any excuses??.....totally don’t want to hear them…….need you to stay in my ear…God has a purpose for you in my life!!!...........

Love yall!!!


Church!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment