Wednesday, May 12, 2010

KEEP IT REAL...UNLESS YOU TALKING TO ME!!!

Man, I have been so busy this last half hour….truly thought I was going to be able to coast for the rest of the day…..but some things just don’t happen the way we expect….how are you all doing today?.....I am feeling really good…….God’s presence is so good!!!.......I hope I find you in the most awesome of attitudes…….I don’t have too long so I guess will cut this blog a little shorter than usual……..

TONIGHT!!...DJ LADY JA-ROQ’S OPEN MIC SHOWCASE IS HOLDING FORT AT ROLLS ROYCE…9220 SKILLMAN STREET……..DOORS OPEN AT 9….YES AT 9!!...THE SHOW WILL START AT TEN….WE ARE STILL IN THE HUNT FOR OUR $250 WINNER…..LAST WEEK WAS SO MUCH FUN AND I PRAY THAT YOU ALL COME OUT AND SUPPORT YA BOY…AND IF YOU THIRSTY, WE GOT THOSE DRINKS!!!!..........

So last night, I am on my way to see Stephanie at the Steak and Shake over here…..I’m thinking I hear a draft from my passenger window so I try to raise it up…now, this window doesn’t work too good so I try to be careful with it……..then I heard something click…next thing I know, the window falls completely down in its crack……so not a good look……..eventually I pick it out of there……with the help of some needle nose pliers and use every flyer in my car to tighten the tension between the window pane and the window frame………I so have to get that done today……and still the devil cant take my joy!!!!.........

You know how yesterday I was talking about not doing any shows as of late??......well, since Saturday I suppose….up until today, God has filled my schedule for the whole Memorial week…I may have one or two days off, but besides that, He is totally blessing me…..and I need to credit the way I think for that…when I was down, not knowing where my blessings were, it was hard for me to see them…..I’m not looking for them now…..and I think that’s why we don’t give thanks as much as we should…when a blessing does come to us, we take it for granted…or we allow people to say we are lucky….what is luck??.....I believe the word comes from Lucifer……think about it and look at them……the devil gives you luck…a false sense of security…….that’s why its so sporadic…no one is lucky all the time…..duh!!!!........

The connections I was looking for, the ability to do the things I need to, the work ethic….they are all coming back to me…..I have to keep my mind motivated…I became idle for a minute there….and it wasn’t good....as long as I am busy with Essential Entertainment, I know more and more things will come my way…….and this smile isn’t fake……..

But some things just don’t change….women…..and I say this with all sincerity…..STOP WEARING OPEN TOE SHOES IF YOUR FEET ARE BUSTED!!!....I mean seriously…no man wants to see that…no matter how much you don’t care…..and please don’t give me that, “if you don’t like it, get them done” crap……you should care……

Why are there people in the world that start arguments for no reason…….I was at the 7-11 down the street from my house last night and there was this young man in there…white guy…well this black guy comes to the door and the white guy asked for some change….I already knew he was going to ask so I asked him before he had a chance to ask me…..killed that thought real quick…yeah, I asked a homeless man for a dollar….try it, it works…….but instead of simply saying he doesn’t have it, he goes on this rampage cursing this guy out and getting in his face…..do you hate yourself that much dude?.........

Well I am not going to spend too much time with you all today…..hopefully I can get you all an itinerary of my Memorial Day events by tomorrow…I will say that Essential Entertainment will be holding the 1st ever “Essential Victory Charity Concert” on May 30th at Rolls Royce…..mark that in your calendar…….we will be donating half of the proceeds to a local charity in the DFW area…I am truly excited about this event and I hope you all come out….and you don’t have to go to work on Monday, so no excuses!!!......

There is something I am forgetting…….oh yeah!!!....Rika’s Quote of the Day……….

“Nothing happens out of order or by chance so look for the lesson that can be learned from each of your experiences.”

I am such a witness to that….make sure you become a follower: www.spaceshipohayses.blogspot.com and check out the music if you haven’t: www.reverbnation.com/spaceshipohayses ...............

Shout outs are in order for my homie Ms Evans……..I hope you are well today…really miss you at work…you all pray for her…she was in a car accident and we look to Him for your speedy recovery……..

Love yall!!!!!


Church!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment