Monday, May 17, 2010

HITCHIKING WITH NO THUMBS

How are you doing today?....I am feeling good…..well, I am getting there…working on a master plan to get my finances in order…I sure hopes it work……the thing is, its something I really didn’t want to do…but its looking like a necessity…….I pray you guys had an awesome weekend and enjoyed yourselves in this crazy weather down here…mine was cool……still a lot of things I need to get done…..

Such as cleaning my house…now I did finally fold the clothes I washed……last Monday….I know…..lazy is me…..I promise when I get home today, I am going to focus on cleaning that junk basket……and that’s all it is…..junky……its funny because I was sitting at home yesterday saying to myself how bored I was…..but I looked around and saw how much my crib needed attention…….so that’s when I decided to start cleaning up….and as soon as I did…Jayla woke up…….so I couldn’t do as much as I had finally planned on doing…….I have to do better!!!.........

DON’T FORGET TO COME OUT THIS WEDNESDAY FOR DJ LADY JA-ROQ’S OPEN MIC SHOWCASE!!...AT ROLLS ROYCE…..9220 SKILLMAN STREET IN NORTH DALLAS……WE ARE STILL IN THE RACE FOR $250!!!.......FIRST COME, FIRST SERVE……BRING YOUR “A” GAME!!!!!..........

So last week we are up there and are outside chilling before the show and we see a police car……..did I tell yall about this?.......next thing you know, we saw another…..and another…and another……and then about 30 more….I was like WTF??!!!...major Set it Off moment……you know, when Cleo was getting that issue at the end…that’s what it felt like…..no one could have been able to escape that…..not even Jesus……and the worst part about it…somebody outside was like, “Man! I bet I could rob guitar center right now and not get caught!”……..damn shame I tell you………

Just when I thought it was safe to come back, I may have to put a hold on the blogs again……I may not since I write most of them at work…….but I still have some issues to take care of…….just when I thought it was safe, the devil attacked me again this weekend…..and he hit me very hard………and I was almost in a very weak state……but this is why I love Stephanie……I may not like her at times but she tells me what’s real…….its crazy how we can give good advice but are so horrible at taking it…….we…and I do include myself…….never like hearing the words we give to others about how God can change situations very quickly……

I wonder what he feels about that….I mean, I try my best to be positive for other people….and at my most critical time, I find myself with the urge to give up…….sad….depressed…and not knowing where my source of life comes from…..yes, I know all the answers…..and I know how great he is…….I hope he is not mad at me for frontin’…….and when it boils down to it, that’s what I am doing……frontin’ like I trust him………..so not good….I need to trust him regardless…….without having to see his plans before he does them……..

Speaking on trust…I was talking to this young lady the other day and she was telling me how she likes to go through her man’s phone……..even if he is not her man yet……I asked why…she said because she can and she is just like that……for me, I don’t think I could date a woman like that….off the bat, you are telling me you don’t trust me…..but you wanna make this work?......I don’t get how that works……..I wrote about this on my facebook the other day and tried my hardest not to respond……of course, I couldn’t help it though…….I know some females that have been in my phone and they wonder why they would never have a chance at being with me……..that is so irritating…..men don’t care about things like that…..we don’t need to see the hurt to be hurt….unlike women……yeah, I said it……..even if you do have that inclination, you want the other person to just tell you, or you are gonna look until you find something……and may even lie about looking………now that’s funny……I had someone look through my computer once…and lie about it……..but its all good…….how can u trust someone like that??........im just saying…….two wrongs don’t make a right….but it will get you left!!!!.....ha ha!!!..........

Well, I need to leave early today…….I have to run some errands to get myself out of this conundrum I am in…..please continue to pray for me…..and for you haters…..you can pray for my death…..its cool…..im used to it………..

And here is……….Rika’s Quote of the Day……………………………

“If you are waiting to be happy, you never will be”

I am learning that one……..I was once told, when you die, you will still have things in your inbox……and in the meantime, I will continue to be happy and love the life God has given me……….

Shout outs to my Essential Entertainment family……I hope yall read the email I sent yesterday….the takeover is here…….I love each and everyone of you guys and I thank God you are apart of this movement….PUT YA PINIKYS UP!!!...........

Love yall!!!


Church!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment