Friday, May 14, 2010

TAKE UR INBOX OUTSIDE AND DELETE IT!!!

It’s Friday!!!...and raining like a mother!!!....how are you all doing today?.....I’m feeling pretty good……ready to get off work….got a lot of running around to do tonight but don’t know if I want to due to this rain…….I have been sleepy all day……came to work and hardly did that…….but I didn’t slack all day……I hope you all are doing well and if you are in the Dallas area and you are going out tonight, please be safe……I don’t want to hear that somebody I know was hurt for being careless….no club or party is worth it…….and I will do the same……

Wow, the cavaliers lost last night……in a crazy way, that’s what keeps me going in the music industry…..you never know who is going to win…a lot of times I get frustrated because the game down here….its not about what you know……its about who you know…and I know a lot of the opportunities are going to friends and people they know and have heard about….but eventually, my time will be coming up…its all about holding fort…most people thought the Celtics didn’t have a chance…they were too old……injured….and didn’t have a player to match the skill set of LeBron James…….and what happened??.....besides on game in their series, Cleveland got out played, out worked and out hustled…….and that’s what I have to do…..work harder, be smarter, and do things with my TEAM that no individual can stop…….

I truly dislike my new phone…I thought getting one of these Android phones would make a lot of business easier……jokes on me…this thing freezes up, doesn’t delete my text, doesn’t get all the text in, and the screen is way too sensitive for my fat butt…….its crazy how when I had my cheap phone, it may have not worked well, but that’s what I expected….now, with this “upgrade”, I thought my phone problems would be solved…..nope…..seems like its getting worse….I guess I shouldn’t depend on a robot…….

And what’s up with people that always think you are talking about them??.......can a person really be that paranoid?.....I’m at work and there is this woman that sits by me….first, she is an ear hustler…don’t even be talking about her…then when we are discussing something and the conversation gets animated, when tries to join in……after her attempts fail, now she gets mad and think we wont let her be apart of the conversation because we must be talking about her…no sweetie….what we are talking about is not your business……even in my blogs or on my facebook, you would be surprised at how many people respond only when I am making comments about them……am I taking shots??....or is that guilt??.......inquiring minds want to know………

I miss Saturday morning cartoons…..I don’t even know if they have any on but I know they aren’t the greats of years past……I bet if they had better cartoons on in the morning, it wouldn’t be so hard for me to wake up…..Jayla likes them, but Yo Gabba Gabba doesn’t count as a cartoon……more like a sesame street rip off……I remember growing up…cartoons were on til 12……at 12, we would watch Soul Train and use the Zoom Broom….we couldn’t afford a vacuum cleaner……as the microphone……have our own Soul Train line and then after it went off, we cleaned up…..next thing we know, its 3 in the afternoon…….now, if I don’t have to work, I wake up about 12 and the day just drags…..but its not a day of relaxation…its more of “now what did I forget to do?”…….
Just found out in the month of June, we will be having mandatory OT……..what exactly is mandatory overtime??......isn’t that some type of contradiction??......if you are giving OT, it should be optional…..but no, you are telling me I have to work extra hours…….I assume that’s a good thing…..as I need the money……..but dang!!......the summer is going to be a hard one for me….my prayers are seemingly being answered, so my tenure here may not be long anyway………

Hopefully, I will have the tickets for the concert by Monday……the flyer is looking excellent and you all will probably be getting that tomorrow…I truly hope you all can make it out…..this is a very important event for me and I am happy that I can give back to the community……..

Well I am not going to keep you all long today……here it is folks…..Rika’s Quote of the Day…………..

“We have never before had today and we will never have it again…don’t waste it.”

I have to live like this…..I know that today is another opportunity for me to be great……I want to commit myself to doing everything I can to be better than I was yesterday…..

Shout outs are in order to my girl Krystal Shanti…..don’t get weary……..allow the Lord to show you what he wants to reveal to you…….you have known me for a long time…….I have had my ups and downs…and I am still standing…….you are destined to be great……..

Love yall!!!


Church!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment