Monday, May 24, 2010

MY LIFE, YOUR ENTERTAINMENT!!!

SIX MORE DAYS UNTIL THE MOST EXPLOSIVE CONCERT OF THE YEAR!!!.....THE ESSENTIAL VICTORY TOUR HEADLINED BY SPACESHIP OHAYSES AND ONE NIGHT STAND…….WE WILL BE ROLLS ROYCE…9220 SKILLMAN STREET IN NORTH DALLAS…DOORS OPEN AT 3PM…….TICKETS ARE $10 IN ADVANCE AND $15 AT THE DOOR……..WE ARE RAISING MONEY FOR A LOCAL CHARITY!!!...DONT MISS OUT!!!!!........

U know I had to throw that out there…….seems like I have a lot on my plate again…..this time around, I’m going to let other people eat as well though……how are you all doing today?...I pray you had a great weekend…I know I sure did!!.....but I did learn that me…and heat…are not a perfect combination……I know for sure I have to repent for my sins…because if its this hot in hell, I don’t wanna go…….and they said its dark down there too….hot and dark?....nah, I’m good……matter of fact…how is it dark if there is fire all around?............just a question……….

I had band practice this weekend……you talking about fun??!!!.......it was the best exercise I have ever had………I wish I could have stayed longer……I mean, I would still be practicing if it was up to me….well, at least when we were in the house on Saturday…..on Sunday, we practiced on top of an apartment complex…..that was so awesome….folks so nosey, they couldn’t help but see what all the noise was…and there goes a crowd….so you know I had to get down…..then I realized that we were closer than I usually am…….not a great feeling…..going 110% in 90 degree weather may not be the best idea…for future references………if you get a chance, check out practice on you tube: www.youtube.com/spaceshipohayses

The other day I was talking to this young lady and she was attempting to charge me up for knowing so many females…….I thought about it for a second and realized she missed one important fact…..I KNOW A LOT OF PEOPLE PERIOD…….after much consideration….(I really didn’t think about it that much, it just sounds better)……….I came to the grips that I know somebody in almost every state……..is that a bad thing?......I don’t think so…you never know when and where you may get a layover….and you never know where God will take you……the thing is……women talk more than men……..and I am somewhat of an advice column whether I want to come to grips of if or not…….I’m like a talk show via blog…..and I don’t have many guests…besides me…and people I choose to write about………last week, I put on my facebook a topic about women going through their man’s phone……now the women….they made sure they responded on my page…the guys…..they sent a message to my inbox………half of them probably realized they didn’t want to jump in that discussion with a bunch of rowdy woman….don’t blame them one bit……I didn’t agree either….I just posted it……

Why is it that women always want to know the why??.........that’s not a question I am good with myself…….I do a lot of things…….some just at the spur of my brain……and I honestly don’t think about it…..if I don’t want to talk to you, do I have to have a viable reason?.........wanting to know the why hurts a lot……if my girl cheats on me, it is what it is…….even at work…we see stats on the last day of the month….then two weeks letter we get the “final stats” for the month…..alot of times, they aren’t the same…and some people wanna know they why……and guess what?...most officers up here don’t have the answer…and they give us the run around…and people get frustrated because they know we are being lied to…….but a person saying “I don’t know” usually doesn’t suffice…..so we complain….we moan….and we get aggravated………all because we wanted to know the why………

So I have been writing this blog for over a year now….and you know the one thing that amazes me?.......how people say they don’t know what’s going on in my world until I write something about them…..then, out of the blue, I’m getting text messages…..emails….phone calls….remarks on facebook…..and even people that are not subscribers know what’s going on………to you people….I want to thank you today…….no, I may not know all of you out there that is doing this, but I have to say…….its better to be talked about than not…..and I know when I do see you, you will respond the same way you always have been….very fake……now you ask yourself, “Spaceship, are you venting or taking shots?”…….no……I had a small talk with someone that is a subscriber last night and it really put things into perspective……..when you treat people as important…..meaning friends, relationships, boos, and things of that sort……they will make you feel important……sometimes by simply letting me know the bought a song or ring tone…….or acknowledging they read the blog…….but when they feel less than…..they will attempt to ignore you and your purpose…..but the truth is, they can’t……because they are now a part of it……whether they want to admit it or not, they will continue to keep up with me….juuuusst in case, I happen to make it big…….they can come back into the fold as if they were supporting me the whole time…….I got it now though…its all good…..I already know who they are…….my remember is not all the way gone………TRUTH………..

Trying to figure out what I am going to eat tonight……….I made some awesome hamburgers yesterday, but I’m tired of ground beef……spaghetti, tacos, meatloaf, sloppy Joes, hamburgers………I think ima cook a duck and some dressing tonight, watch wrestling and then head to my homeboy’s album release party……..yeah…..that’s what ima do………or either some oxtails and cabbage………

Well I am about to tuck my tail up out of here…….and for those that get it…….here is Rika’s Quote of the Day………………………..

“Today picture yourself as the happiest person that you know and watch how contagious this enthusiasm for life is.”

I am learning that…….I used to have an infectious attitude towards life…….always happy……so jubilant that people thought I was high…..(well I could have been)…….when things starting hitting the decline, I saw my attitude changing and the people around me……I feel bad for it…..and now….with prayer three times a day…..I see myself in better spirits…..its a mind state…..how you feel inside will reflect how you look on the outside…….you cant love thy neighbor if you don’t love thyself!!!!........

Shouts out to my man Drama tha King……..check out his new mix tape and everything he is working on…….sorry I had to leave early bro……my face was hurting………

Love yall!!!!


Church!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment