Friday, May 21, 2010

MENTALLY HANDICAPPED..AND STILL GOT A TICKET!!

I’m thinking I should write a little earlier on Fridays……people are not going to stick around the j.o to wait on my writings…and being perfectly honest, I wouldn’t either……..how are you all doing today?........I am incredibly sleepy right now….and I went to bed around twelve……after I got home from ft worth………but I think I know what happened…around 3, I woke up with a migraine……head was pounding….and I couldn’t truly go back to sleep to get that dynamic rest…….got to work and took a BC so I am feeling better in that regard………and then when I did get up this morning, by looking at the sky, I was sure it was going to rain……to my surprise, it ended up being 1000 degrees today…….and heat drains me too……..

I want to thank you all for the great feedback on the blog……sometimes, I do wonder as to whom is reading….who is digesting……and who really cares…..I think that is one of the downfalls of being an entertainer……and lately, I have been getting a lot of emails thanking me for the words I type…..I want to say now, don’t thank me……I am only a vessel used by God to say things that we already know…..its not just me and the things I go through……we all have this book called life and it takes some chapters to get through the end…….even in kid books, a conflict arises…..all I try to do is give some insight on what I do to get over the hump….sometimes good, sometimes bad…….sometimes, I allow things to get worse than what it is……but through it all, I still have joy!!...and of course you guys……..going back and reading some of these blogs show me a great journey…….and it does encourage me to continue pushing forward…….

After reading ole girl’s resignation letter yesterday, I definitely am more conscience of spell check….but to those that laughed at her…..spell check doesn’t help if you spell the wrong word right!!!........

Most people have vehicles…..most people know that there are places where they can’t park…there are signs that show us where we can or can not place our car…if we do, there are consequences…….sometimes, we receive a parking citation….sometimes we can get towed…..and even in rare instances, we can get our vehicles broken into…wrong time, wrong place….

I guess what I am trying to say is……DON’T PARK THERE!!!.....in our lives, we sometimes park our souls in places where we have no business…whether it’s a relationship, friends, jobs, or our environment……and then we wonder why things are not going the way they should…we wonder why our hearts are being towed and stored for us to redeem….because we lost it……we were in such a haste to do what WE need/want to do, we failed to think about the ramifications of our actions……in life, we all have a role to play…and when we fail to stay within that order and go against the parameters given to us, discourse is soon to follow……we then have a tendency to blame everyone else for our ill advised fate…when the finger of our own hands should make a direct U-turn………

And even when we do park, we need to be cognizant that eventually, we have to move……if your car stays parked too long, there is a possibility your vehicle can be….broken into, vandalized, stolen, a letter taped to it, towed, and even your gas can disappear…….we cant allow ourselves to stay in the same place too long…we must forever continue driving towards success and making every possible effort to keep our vehicle from being harmed……..

Its not a tough task…we must realize that every action has a reaction….every cause has an effect…….and every course has a destination……..sometimes, we do the things we do simply because of laziness….we don’t try to compromise or become better due to habit……we are selfish, spoiled, and angry creatures…..after all, we are animals…..but we all have brains….which gives us the opportunities to make wise decisions……if you are trying to get somewhere….if you are looking to journey to a place you have never been before…..or if you are simply attempting to get back to where you once were….DONT PARK THERE!!!........

SUNDAY, MAY 30TH, ESSENTIAL ENTERTAINEMTN WILL BE HAVING ITS FIRST “ESSENTIAL VICTORY CONCERT” AT ROLLS ROYCE…START TIME IS 3PM……YES 3 IN THE AFTERNOON….TICKETS ARE $10 IN ADVANCE AND $15 AT THE DOOR….PERFORMING LIVE WILL BE SPACESHIP OHAYSES, ALSACE, WYZE, DEREK DAIDER, MOMU ENT., CHAMP, MR PROBLEM, SKYRON, AND ONE NIGHT STAND…….PROCEEDS WILL BE GOING TO A LOCAL CHARITY…..I DO ASK THAT YOU ALL CONTRIBUTE AND COME OUT TO THIS EVENT…….

All jokes aside, I really want to see you all there….even the people that don’t necessarily like me (I’m talking to you)……and the ones that only read the blogs when they pertain to them (yep, you too)……even if you cant make it, tell someone…you never know how this may affect you or your loved ones in the future………I am very excited about this event…..if you do need a ride, let me know….I will suggest that you ask some of your friends that do have a car to come with you and bring you…………

Fyi: in my opinion, there is not anything better than a peanut butter and jelly sandwich on wheat bread….with a cold cup of milk!!.......I’m just saying!!!.......

Okay, think I am almost done for the day…….so here we go!!!!........Rika’s Quote of the Day……….

“Grow and learn from every situation no matter how insignificant because to stand still is really going backwards.”

Shout out to my man Vincent Tucker…..I got you fam!!...let me know when you want me to come up to the station and we can make this happen….I appreciate you checking in on me every once in a while…hope to see you at the concert next Sunday!!!..........

Love yall!!!!!


Church!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment