Wednesday, May 19, 2010

LOST MY MIND; WASNT ATTACHED WELL!!!

Jesus, KEEP ME NEAR THE CROSS!!!!!......how are you all doing today?...what a day……..craziness……tried to do things for the better good of Essential Entertainment and what happens….end up missing a nice chunk of work……but its all good…really, it is…….its crazy how God makes things happen and after its all said and done, the purpose is very evident…….

WE DID CANCEL DJ LADY JA-ROQ’S OPEN MIC SHOWCASE TONIGHT!!.......DONT FRET MY PETS, WE WILL BE BACK BETTER THAN EVER!!!!.........

Kinda upset about it……but sometimes you have to reasonable about priorities and making sure you keep good business values…….

So as I was saying earlier, I had a blow out today…and at the end of it all, I don’t think it was meant for my blessing……..I have a homegirl that is on her way to New York this weekend to participate in Freestyle Friday……..I know her through the music scene…..we just started conversing more as she is trying to get back out in the streets and get her music to the masses……well when I had the blowout…I tried to get roadside assistance to help me…..they didn’t………I called a friend to help, but he had to take his kids to school and couldn’t stay long……and all the tire and auto shops around were “no speaka englass”………I was frustrated…….here I am in oak cliff, by myself, and I don’t know a soul around……….I decided to give her a call……..she was actually upset that I had not called her sooner……immediately she came to my rescue……...

(isn’t God good?......someone I rarely talk to was willing to help me out in a time of need……and my prideful butt wasn’t even going to call)………….

While I was taking off my destroyed tired and fixing up my truck, we talked about things she had to do and things she has going….she re-iterated how important this trip was for her and how the devil and bestowed frustrations upon her……..I would say she was with me for about an hour and a half……she thought she was going to be gone by this time…not from around me, but on her way to NY………well, needless to say, by the time we did separate from each other, God had did some things in her life that she really needed………just by being in the same place I was, she was able to converse with some people and get some personal things for her family completed……she was overjoyed…….I was happy for her…in spite of what I was going through, somebody was able to get a blessing out of it……..isn’t life weird??...........

I tell people all the time….even when I am going through…..God cant bless me if I cant be a blessing to others…..and she was……..I probably could have called some other people…..not many of them would have came……not many would have had the ability to come assist me…..but yet, she was…….and was willing to get me back to my destination…..and for that, God instantly blessed her…oh it was a beautiful site…….I remember being in church a while ago and a pastor told me we should celebrate someone else’s blessings….they are very informative……they show and prove to us that Jesus still lives….if no one received blessings, we should start worrying…..but what do we do??...we get mad…..or at least we get jealous…..why she get a raise?...why is his music on the radio?......why does he have to be the host?........why she always got a man….nag. nag, nag……….our words keep us blinded from the goodness of God…….we speak hateful things…..think them more often than that…and at no point of time wonder why we are not being pleases by the riches and glory of God……the power of the tongue my friends………..

DON’T FORGET ABOUT MAY 30TH……..ITS THE ESSENTIAL VICOTRY CONCERT HELD AT ROLLS ROYCE……DOORS OPEN AT 3PM……TICKETS ARE $10 IN ADVANCE, $15 AT THE DOOR……..LIVE IN CONCERT WILL BE SPACESHIP OHAYSES, DEREK DAIDER, WYZE, ALSACE (my back babe!!)……..MOMU ENTERTAINMENT, CHAMP, AND ONE NIGHT STAND…….THIS WILL BE A GALA EVENT…PROCEEDS WILL BE DONATED TO A LOCAL CHARITY……….

So now I am here at work alone……yes I am still here….gotta make up some time……and I love it when I am by myself…..peaceful…I can get work done…..or I can get EE work done……..I still need to get my business management game up…I have that shortcoming and I pray that God delivers me from this personal burden………it seems like I do more work for the company here than I do once I get home……but tonight, with no show, no wrestling, and no desire to cook anything, I pray that I remember everything I need to get done….so if you do need to discuss business with me, tonight may be that night……at least for a little while…..I may try to go to sleep early….I was in that heat changing a tire…….and would that compromise my lesson from yesterday??.......knowing that I know I have work to be done?......woe is me!!!!!!........

Well let me let yall get to ya business…..here it is folks…….Rika’s Quote of the Day………

“Perseverance is the hard work you do after you get tired of doing the hard work you already did”

Let me digest that and get back to yall on that one………….

Shout outs to my girl Ms Burrell……..haven’t spoke to you in a while and it felt good chopping it up with ya....dont be a stranger…you say you still read the blogs, let me know every once in a while…….feedback is encouraged………..

Love yall!!!!!!


Church!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment