Thursday, May 13, 2010

JUMPING TO CONCLUSIONS WITH CONCRETE KNEES

Good evening ladies and gentlemen……I pray you all are having a good night this evening and are ready for the upcoming weekend…..I am feeling good today….a few more blessings this afternoon…a breakthrough on a “friendship”………and just overall feeling really good……trying to get into the habit of praying three times a day…..or when someone is attacking my spirit……its working to, for I don’t stay in a rut for too long……now work???...it’s the same…boring and I am so ready to go…….but hey, gotta pay bills you know……..

Had a very interesting conversation on Facebook today….if anybody gets a chance, check it out……I love some of my friends on there……….it is truly an honor to be able to indulge with intellectual people….now are they are sensible??.....of course not!!.....neither am I so I don’t expect them to be!!!......we all have our beliefs and I love when we can agree to disagree…..folks are so hilarious……

Now I want to put you all up on some of my upcoming events……now I know you may not possibly be able to make all of these, but the 27th and the 30th, I really want you all to come out……..

MAY 25TH: Spaceship Ohayses will be hosting the Dallas Xplosion Family Reunion @ Trinity River Sports Bar…..5214 s Lamar in Dallas…….there will be a free buffet…..come on out and enjoy yourself with some of Dallas finest artist and tastemakers………..

MAY 26TH: Essential Entertainment’s own Derek Daider and Spaceship Ohayses will be performing live in Waco Tx……more details coming soon………..

MAY 27TH: Spaceship Ohayses will be live in concert at the Mambo Café……2020 N. Lamar Street…..ladies free before 11……I need at least 30 people to come out and rock with ya boy and start Memorial Weekend off with me!!!.........

MAY 30TH: Essential Entertainment will be holding its first “Essential Victory Concert” at Rolls Royce…9220 Skillman Street……the concert start at 3pm……..live in concert will be Spaceship Ohayses, Wyze, Derek Daider, One Night Stand, Problem Child and Skyron, Alsace, MoMu Entertainment, and Champ……tickets are $10 in advance and $15 at the door…..proceeds will be donated to a local charity in Dallas…….for more information and sponsorship opportunities, contact Spaceship Ohayses…..

All I ask is that you mark these days in your calendar…..I know some of these events will be hard to get to, but that Thursday and Sunday mean a lot to me and I hope my “supporters” come on out and really get behind this movement……..

Man, I really need to clean up my house…I did all this fasting and getting away for a moment and my house still looks like its waiting on Jesus…..I told someone today…no matter how junky my crib is, there are two rooms that I make sure are clean…my bathroom and my kitchen……probably because I used them two the most…..
Folks that always got something to say about something……don’t you hate that…..I say I watched the mayweather fight a couple of weeks ago…they say they had tickets but didn’t go……I say I just recorded a new song…they say they went to the studio and Jay-Z was there……..I say I cooked for mothers Day….they took their mom to Emerill’s restaurant…..don’t you just want to punch them in the face??....but that’s not godly….so I chill…….but in my head, im punching them in the face…….

Had a friend call me today about a major, life-changing decision today……and no matter what kind of “advice” I give them, I will never be able to comprehend the ramifications of their decision……like marriage…I could never tell one of my partners to leave their wife…..what if they have kids?....what about their valuables and possessions……I love being me but understand, I don’t have all the answers…no matter how great you think I am……….

Well I am about to leave……and Rika didn’t send me a quote today……BOOOOOOOOO RIKA!!!!......but I have one…I made it up by accident……I like it though…..so here it is…..Spaceship’s Quote of the Day………..

“If you don’t have a vision, how can you see your destiny?”

Ahh haa!!...I know you like that……(in my McLovin voice, “chicka, chicka”)…….

Just messing with yall…….congrats to my Los Angeles Lakers!!!....please stop doubting us son!!!!......and death to the Cavaliers…….I can’t believe I am cheering for the Celtics……such a bad taste in my mouth…..

Shout outs to my homie Courtney……its working babe…I am so taking everything you said into account…wow…I so love you for it……even when we don’t talk I still hear your voice….I am learning to be more obedient….no matter how hard it gets!!!......love you!!!!!........

Love yall!!!


Church!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment