Wednesday, May 26, 2010

GET YOUR OWN GPS!!!

I almost forgot to write today….been tweeting, working, face booking, and everything else today…….how are you all doing?....I am still sleepy….5 in the afternoon and I need a powernap like never before……but of course, I will not be getting one……I hope I come to you all in good spirits………I am doing well……had a weird night…..was going to speak on it but not sure now…….and tonight is another day in the adventures of Spaceship Ohayses…………

Tonight, Essential Entertainment’s own, Derek Daider will be live in concert in Waco…..I cant wait to see him perform in front of his hometown……to make things sweeter, ya boy Spaceship Ohayses will also be getting a piece of the spotlight…..not much though…..its not about me…….the whole camp is car pooling down there and I am really excited about tonight’s event………..one thing I am learning is that there is unity in strength……….

I will be performing at the Mambo Café downtown tomorrow night….ladies free before 11….this is a very nice club and if you want to come and chill and enjoy yourself, this would be the place to be………its on Lamar Street....sorry for not knowing the address off hand…..

And Sunday……THE MOST EXPLOSIVE CONCERT OF THE YEAR!!!.....THE ESSENTIAL VICTORY TOUR HEADLINED BY SPACESHIP OHAYSES AND ONE NIGHT STAND…….ALSO PERFORMING WILL BE SKYRON, MR. PROBLEM, DEREK DAIDER, WYZE, ALSACE, MOMU ENT., AND CHAMP……WE WILL BE ROLLS ROYCE…9220 SKILLMAN STREET IN NORTH DALLAS…DOORS OPEN AT 3PM…….TICKETS ARE $10 IN ADVANCE AND $15 AT THE DOOR……..WE ARE RAISING MONEY FOR A LOCAL CHARITY!!!...DONT MISS OUT!!!!!........

Not really going to touch on much today…….time is not on my side and I have to make sure I am out of here on time…..but I do want to touch on a something…….I was talking to one of the members of Essential Entertainment and we are trying to get on the same page as far as our vision…..I told them, in order to be a great leader, you have to be a great follower…and I don’t mean on twitter……so many times…myself included, we want to be the top dog….the head honcho…..the BMOC……it doesn’t work like that……when I placed myself on a pedestal, God quickly removed me…….and when you are removed quickly, it hurts a lot more……..I have to continue to allow myself to learn and take a back seat when needed……even last night…I wanted so bad to grab the mic and work the crowd to my liking……but what I did was pay attention….I listened to other MCs on the mic while they were getting the crowd hype…..some of the things he was saying, the mannerism, the songs……that’s not me….but if I want to be the best……..I have to know how to keep a crowd hype…not just the people in the crowd that get me and my style…but everyone…….so I sat back and chilled…and when I was able to get on the mic, I practiced…….I made sure I covered my bases on the things I was learning……and no one knew I was sharpening my skills….

Well, ima cut yall a break today…pray for our safety on this trip……I hope to see you all sometime this week.....a few of you, I expect to see….and more than likely, I will call you out BY NAME on this blog…….so you may want to confirm with me before then………

And here it is……….Rika’s Quote of the Day……………

“You can’t change the past, but you can ruin the present by worrying about the future.”

Shout outs to my girl Rika…she is going on to greener pastures at her workplace and I pray that God guides you and leads you in the right direction……..as long as you have email at your new gig, I’m good!!!..........


Love yall!!!!


Church!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment