Tuesday, May 18, 2010

I NEED A CTRL, ALT. DELETE BUTTON!!!!!

This is the day that the Lord has made…I will rejoice and be glad in it!!!!......howdy folks…..I pray that you all are doing well this afternoon….OMG, it is so hot here in Dallas……90 in May….are you serious??!....so, so serious…….but I am doing pretty good……just got out of a meeting that I think will be very beneficial to my success hear at work…….and I am usually the type that don’t care for meetings……especially up here…..but it was worth it…….in my opinion…..so I will take the information I received and run with it…….

Got a few things to discuss……not many…so don’t fret……I wont take up too much of your time today…..I don’t think……

DON’T FORGET!!!.....TOMORROW IS DJ LADY JA-ROQ’S OPEN MIC SHOWCASE AT ROOLS ROYCE…WE WILL BE ANNOUNCING ANOTHER $250 FINALIST!!....DOORS OPEN AT NINE….SHOW STARTS AT TEN…….AND IT WILL BE GOING DOWN FOLKS……$5 ENTRY IF YOU ARE OVER 21…….ONLY THE BEST OF THE BEST PERFORMING………9220 SKILLMAN STREET…….NORTH DALLAS…..

So as I was walking to my car this morning, I saw 2 men picking up concrete…..one of them was in a truck…the other was directing……well, the one driving the vehicle, you could tell he knew what he was doing……almost cocky in his work…….going back and forth, moving the concrete and doing his job with such regularity, he probably could have done it blindfolded…..but then, the other guy directing tried to get his attention…….but he chose not to pay attention…..warning after warning came and then without another opportunity to stop his tracks, he fell and got stuck in a ditch……..his crane couldn’t move…..he couldn’t lift that crane out of that hole…..no matter how hard he tried……eventually, the person that was directing him, assisted him in getting the crane out of the ditch and back to working again……..and I bet he started to listen then……

I realized this is our life…….sometimes, I……and I will use myself due to the things I go through……we have a tendency to think life is a cake walk……we get so comfortable with the usual, we don’t take the time to listen to someone who is trying to make sure we are going in the correct path…..and God is our director…….he tries to give us direction to live our lives in harmony….but of course, we don’t listen…we think we know the answers……heck, I’ve been me for thirty years……you cant tell me anything I already don’t know…….and then what happens……BOOM!!!......I fall straight in a ditch….once again, not listening or asking for help, I think I can get myself out the ditch myself……I pull, tug, squirm, and anything else I can think of to get out that darn hole……but I cant……and in the meanwhile, I am not doing anything but becoming more tired……can’t forget I still have work to be done AFTER I get out of this predicament……so then, with all the pride and ego inside of me, I finally ask for help……..and God looks….he laughs….(yes I believe he has a sense of humor)…….and he helps…….when I could have paid attention in the first place……..now, as weary as I am, I have to continue working and get the job that he has asked of me in the first place, finished…..wow life has so many lessons……..

SUNDAY, MAY 30TH, ESSENTIAL ENTERTAINEMTN WILL BE HAVING ITS FIRST “ESSENTIAL VICTORY CONCERT” AT ROLLS ROLLS…START TIME IS 3PM……YES 3 IN THE AFTERNOON….TICKETS ARE $10 IN ADVANCE AND $15 AT THE DOOR….PERFORMING LIVE WILL BE SPACESHIP OHAYSES, WYZE, DEREK DAIDER, MOMU ENT., CHAMP, MR PROBLEM, SKYRON, AND ONE NIGHT STAND…….PROCEEDS WILL EB GOING TO A LOCAL CHARITY…..I DO ASK THAT YOU ALL CONTRIBUTE AND COME OUT TO THIS EVENT…….

Now I do wonder this…except for my haters…..why not come support??.....we can go to a club where nothing will be gained, but in the instance where it will be beneficial to the youth and our community, we don’t come out……its amazing how nothing matters until it pertains to us….no struggles, sorrows, and tribulations are important until we are the ones needing assistance…..come on out and support this excellent event…….

Told you I wouldn’t be long today…like a pastor trying to see the football game…….but before I leave……..here is…….Rika’s Quote of the Day………….

“When you feel the need to tell someone how bad your day has been, tell them how good it’s been instead.”

I challenge you all to speak more positive things in your life…let’s not be defeated before we try it…I hear way too much drama in this world….lets compliment folks…….and God’s blessings will shine on you always…….

Shout out to my homie Veronica……we have the same birthday and act so much alike…but in the end, she is like a big sister…or a older sister that was big until she got the surgery……thank you for your words and being there when I need you…even when you think I am not being serious……….


Love yall!!!


Church!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment