Thursday, July 1, 2010

SPEECHLESS AT A DEBATE

I guess I am here my friends!!.......how are you all doing today…..I am good…..still at work and ready to get off….by the time you receive this blog, some major events could have possibly transpired…but, who would really know…….had a pretty good day…..trying to stay focused on the goal at hand…..and become a better individual everyday……..

So we are currently past the half way mark of the calendar year today….July already…..wow….seems like the year just started………and now we are getting ready for the fattening holidays…..the 4th, Labor Day, Halloween, Thanksgiving, and of course Christmas……I think next week, I will put my Xmas wish list together so you all can collect your pennies and see what it do……

I need to correct an error from yesterday…..I gave a shout out to my girl Chris from U.B.E……TOTAL TYPO…….Chris is a male and he made sure I knew that……I was thinking one thing and writing another….I do sincerely apologize for the sex change I administered through my writing…..remember people, if you are trying to get heard, or if you know someone that is trying to get their music out, get at me…….Chris is doing excellent things with his mixtapes and he has A LOT of connections………I’m just saying…….

THIS SATURDAY, ESSENTIAL ENTERTAINMENT WILL BE HOLDING THE 3RD OF JULY GROOVE NIGHT…….WE WILL BE AT MURPHYS PLACE…THIS ISNT AN OPEN MIC……YOU WONT HEAR A LOT OF THE NEW SCHOOL MUSIC…THIS IS A GROWN AND SEXY EVENT, ONLY FOR THE GROWN AND SEXY…….FREE FOR LADIES BEFORE TEN……..TEN FOR EVERYONE AFTER……VIP IS AVAILABLE………9410 WALNUT STREET IS THE ADDRESS……COME OUT AND CELEBRATE THE 4TH OF JULY WITH SPACESHIP OHAYSES AND THE ESSENTIAL ENTERTAINMENT FAMILY…..NEW YORK’S OWN DJ BLAST WILL BE ON THE 1S AND 2S………

ALSO, SATURDAY MORNING, ESSENTIAL ENTERTAINMENT WILL BE HAVING A YARD SALE ON THE CORNER OF PRESTON AND SPRING VALEEY AT THE OLD EBENEZER WORSHIP CENTER SHURCH……14000 PRESTON RD IS THE ADDRESS……IF YOU LOOKING FOR SOMETHING NICE AND INEXPENSIVE, PLEASE COME CHECK US OUT!!..........

Yeah I know…busy is as busy does………..

Oh my…the funniest thing happened today while I was walking in work…..so I was walking in with one of my co-workers and this young lady walks by…my co-worker is very sensitive to strong smells so one whiff of this young ladies perfume really messed up he lungs and breathing….but she was good……well, one of the managers saw this as he was walking past her and wanted to see if she was alright…by the time she caught her breath to tell him everything was good, she apparently smelled him and his cologne was either as strong……if not stronger…than the previous young lady’s….oh I was tickled….then when I get upstairs to my area, he comes to asked me if she is alright……he makes a comment saying that she may need to get that checked out…..nah playa, maybe you need to stop drowning yourself in Brut before you come to work……

Got a small dilemma and I am trying to go about it the right way…..got this co-worker and he is the type that I think doesn’t really have many friends…except probably his girlfriend….he spends a lot of time in other people’s conversations and routinely spreads rumors….the issue is…NOBODY SAYS ANYTHING TO HIM??!!!.......DID I MENTION IT’S A GUY!!!??........

(quick tangent)….I am learning that there are a lot of caddy dudes around these parts…..I thought women…and not to sound rude or anything…were typically the ones that talked behind folks back, but geez!!!.........

He has never done anything to me…besides attempt to tell me about other people….I just don’t think I want him even in my rotation….and I am not feeling like defending someone else at this particular moment….should I just shut up and ignore what he says to me?....or should I say something hoping he gets the picture…….

I remember my grandmother telling me, even a child can tell you right from wrong…..I’m seeing an epidemic where people don’t feel like they can learn after a certain age……they know it all and change is not going to happen in their mentality……I think that’s the best part of writing these blogs for me…I can see many errors of my ways…..I know that I am changing for the best and I am trying to prepare myself to be a good husband, boss, teacher, whatever God plans are for me…….its wild how I see people day to day thinking that their way is the only way but at the same time wondering why downfall is imminent in their life…………

Have you ever met somebody that you had to be mean to?......I mean, you try to be nice to them and it never works…or they take it too far??.........

Well, I think I am about to retire for the day…….sorry about the brain farts…..not much in the mind of Spaceship today…….

Shout outs to my girl Ms. La……..you just don’t know how happy I was to hear from you yesterday……..I told you I got you and I promise that I wont be far away whenever you need me…….and a special shout out to my girl KayDee……….enough said……..


Love yall!!!!



Church!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment