Tuesday, July 6, 2010

THIS IS DEDICATED TO THE LOVERS.......

Hello to one….hello to all…..I hope I come to you in good spirits…I pray everyone had an outstanding 4th of July weekend…….I truly worked all weekend……..Sunday morning and yesterday afternoon was my only chances to rest…and felt guilty about Sunday…..missed church and I know better……..hopefully, it wasn’t the deciding factor of me going to heaven or hell…….sunny all day and now…..BOOM!!...the rain cometh down……..and I am supposed to pick up some things for our yard sale this Saturday……..yeah, it will be a continual thing so come out and get some great deals…….in the process, you will be helping Essential Entertainment on its next big event!!!.........

I don’t like seeing people leaving work before me!!!!.....it just seem like this last hour goes by so slow……and no…..I cant come to work early…..it would be purposeless…if I came to work, I would not be productive and that is something I don’t like doing….I am already paranoid so being here with nothing to do and wasting time, I would get frustrated myself…….that’s the good thing about writing you guys…it makes this time fly by…..sometimes I have to hurry up with what I am saying so I can get my butt out of here and leave……..

Had a lot of fun Saturday night….its been a long time since I have had my own club night….no rapping, no hosting, no hoping people come, and no animosity……I was able to sit back and chill…..and the crowd definitely enjoyed it……it was a really good feeling and a lot of positive feedback…..I hope to see you all come out and chill with me next Saturday….yeah…..he is going to give this a shot and allow Essential Entertainment to bring the Preliminary Groove Session to you all every Saturday evening……….

So this weekend I had something really cool happen to me…….and it showed me that patience sometimes pays off……I was getting ready to perform at Club Halftime…….for their Hood Idol/ Movement Birthday party….well this one artist that came to Rolls Royce and won a few weeks back…he has an issue with me……apparently, he thought he was going to win the $250 on that night…….even after I informed him THAT NIGHT that he wouldn’t…….well since then, every time I have saw him, he has had something fly to say…..now to my people back home in Flint, I know what you are thinking……..yes, I am not punching people in their face for no reason anymore……I am an entertainer and being in that spotlight, I have to contain myself now….I do not want a bad stigma placed on me or my conduits…….so I caution myself not to make of fool of what I have worked hard to build……..well Sunday….which was the night of the performance, dude shows up….I even warned the promoter that this may be the night he gets that issue…….hey, at least I warned them!!.........well the artist comes in and he calls me over to him….AND HE APOLOGIZES!!.......it was a very good feeling…….not because he apologized to me….because God touched his heart and allowed him to be humble enough to get over the miscommunication……if he is going to take his music to the next level, he cant run around thinking he can handle folks any kind of way….everyone is this game isn’t as nice and full of compassion like myself…….I love to see growth in people…..it may not be because of me, but I know God used me in his plan to help give this young man some wisdom………..

My point being…let’s not let our egos burn bridges……we need not jump to conclusions and mess up the things we have worked hard for to prove how “street” or “gangster” we are………no one will agree on everything, but just think about how many times we have disconnected from someone because of pride or something petty……I have been guilty of it many times in my life and wondered why God would miss me on some blessings….He did it so what makes us any better than him??.....it kinda baffles me when I think about all the things I do in my life that I act spoiled about when God deals with it everyday….folks talking about me……not having money………struggles of the world………I am actually become ashamed of some of my attitudes…..if anything, I need to go to my tag team partner and determine a plan to make my life better than it was yesterday………

My mojo……gosh I love it…….lately, with all the great things that have been going on within Essential Entertainment, my mojo is soaring to a new stratosphere……its not into a realm of cockiness or conceit, but I simply am starting to see the rewards of all my hard work…..and my team…I don’t think I could have asked for better people to ride this journey with me…..one thing I want to say to all up and coming entrepreneurs……..business is business and personal is personal…….get people to work with you that are able to separate the two….that are willing to work hard and motivate you….if you are not around positive and like minded people, how do you ever think you will escalate………its about trial and error……..its about making good decisions and knowing the strength and weaknesses of not only those around you but also yourself…….make it a priority to treat all of your comrades with respect…don’t bark orders and make demands…treat them like people and respect will be granted to you……these are things I am learning....and for that, I am grateful……..

Well, I think I am about to get out of here…if you haven’t yet, make sure you become a follower at www.spaceshipohayses.blogspot.com and www.twitter.com/spaceshipo as soon as you read this………I want to make sure I can connect with you all because it is you that made me who I am and I want you all to continue on this journey with me………..

Shout outs to my girl LaDondra…it is her birthday today and I want to send her a very special birthday wish…..to my best friend Kelli Nicole and my niece Ms Rhiyan….happy birthday ladies…I love yall soooooooo much……….please teach me how to tweet like you……….

Love yall!!!!!!


Church!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment