Monday, March 21, 2011

FOR A MOMENT LIKE THIS!!!

I know you all have probably be waiting…and I don’t know why I haven’t blogged since the birthday bash....kinda busy, kinda been moving….so I wasn’t really in a place where I could blog….but I did think about you all!!...how are u doing today?.....I’m good…..still in my happy place….still getting blessed by the favors of God…still getting my grind on….I hope you all had a favorable weekend…..weather was beautiful down here in Dallas this weekend….great time to spend with loved ones…….

Well, about this bash….it was totally off the chain and such a blessing for me!!.......I don’t say this because it was my event, but if you missed it, you missed something special….sometimes its hard to gauge who really cares and really supports your movement….well on March 12th, I found out….from the bottom of my heart, I want to thank everyone that was in attendance for this event….it was an honor to have u there and to perform in front of you all….to the baddest band in the land, One Night Stand…..you all are a God send and you have created a motivation in me that you may not even realize…thank you…..I am not going to individually thank everyone….this blog would be too long….but if you were there, I love you dearly…..and if you came to the Presidential Suite afterwards…well, lets just leave that in our memories!!!....

About to start working on a new mixtape…..yea, I said it…I know what you all are thinking, “Spaceship, u don’t make mixtapes!!”….I don’t but sometimes you have to do something different…..I don’t know what I am going to call it as of now…..haven’t even thought about it...trying to get my money up first because once I start it, I’m not going to want to take forever to finish it…..and maybe, just maybe by the end of the year, I may release another album…..its been a minute since I recorded some new music so I think this week will be a week where I focus on concepts and arranging a mixtape I feel is worthy to put out to the nation…nope, this will not be a locally, or regional mixtape…..this is about to go national babe!!......

I must get some things off my chest though…and yes this to anybody who take offense to it…first thing, I’m still dealing with my attitude…so don’t ask how was my birthday party if you didn’t come....I know a lot of people had things to do…some of you though, aren’t supporters of my movement and only wish failure upon me…..I wont be too mean to you….I just don’t feel like telling you how it was if you didn’t find time to celebrate with me…..second thing…….I cant continue to help push someone to a new place or support someone that doesn’t want it…..its draining…and this is something for all of us….how many times have we allowed people to hold us down trying to help them move to a different place…..unfortunately, some people are scared of success…..some people like staying in their rut…..greatness is not that hard to obtain; it’s the work and effort one puts in to accomplish their goals…over this past weekend, I realized that some people don’t want to change….and others don’t want anything but what they have……its not that I want to be mean…..even though in their opinion, you will be……I have mountains to climb…..I have to achieve all that God wants me to and babysitting is not on my list to do!!.......

Also, I think I am ready to get married……..

Well this is the end of today’s edition…I honestly had more to say, but my boss just made me upset and I forgot everything I was going to say…I could wait to send this out…..but I’m in one of those moods…..make sure you tune in tomorrow for allure radio with Ms Nique Nique and myself on www.allureradio.com and Spaceship’s Incredible Sunday Showdown each and every Sunday on www.spindatmusic.com and click on the hip hop/r&b station…..your support is truly welcomed….



Love yall!!!



Church!!

6 comments:

  1. Nice and u is so right u have a lot ppl that just sit on their ass because they is scared of change and they don't like rejection! And as far as the married part hmmmmmmmmm lol I think u would make a great husband and your wife would be lucky!!!!!

    Signed; BIG SEXXY!!!!!

    MUCH LOVE IAM

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very much welcome....remember also u going to have haters no matter wat u do!!!! Going to have some that agree n some that don't!!! And some hate because they want to be u!!!! Stay up n don't let No one n I mean"NO ONE" STILL UR GAME!!!:-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great Blog yet again sir! :-) and I look forward to the mixtape ... keep doing you and being the blessing to the world that God made you to be. Climb your mountain while other sit in sadness in the valley. ;)

    ReplyDelete