Sunday, June 30, 2013

YOU NEED A BACKIONOMY!!!

Fuck You!! Don’t talk to me ever again!! I quit!!
These were the words I wanted to spew on this blog.  I wanted to tell you all how much I hate the childish, insecure, heartless people that smile in my face and wait until I turn around to figure out their knife size.  But I remembered something very important:
“Vengeance is mine saith the Lord”
How is everyone doing today?  For those reading this, I appreciate you and I appreciate you taking time to check out my latest writing. I am doing a lot better within my spirit, even though I still have some important things to tell you.  The more I live my life, the more I understand the calling that has placed on me.  I may be a rapper, a host, a radio personality, comedian, or anything else you may want to title me ask, but right now, my focus is to be a man of God.  I deal with a lot of people younger than me and in their lives; I see urgency only when things are bad.  I feel that when life is good, we don’t get the same praise and prayer that we should, myself included.  We spend more time talking about how other people are creating obstacles in our life while we are not accountable for how we will rid ourselves of these things. This isn’t a blog to condemn you; just to honestly reflect on career direction.  Sometimes, we feel that nothing bad is supposed to happen. Or there is a limit on struggles at one time. Let me say something right now: Heartbreak Happens.
Last night, it was brought to my attention that if these things did not happen to me; yes, I am talking about me, then I wouldn’t have a story to tell you guys.  We see these success stories on TV and watch these rags to riches documentaries and think, “it could never happen to me”.  Well, let me say it can. Now, I know this may sound cliché, but if anyone tells you it is easy, tell them you have a golden cow for sale.  You have to lose in order to win. What if there was no rain, why appreciate the sun? Why do we appreciate income tax so much? Usually we broke the other 11 months. We want to be comfortable. We want everything to be perfect; and regardless of what we think, it’s never our fault things are the way they are.
What happened to working hard? Earning it? Doing it until you get it right? Sometimes it amazes me how people instantly get in relationships without learning the other person. You have been talking to them on the phone for 2 weeks straight, a few dates, now you are an item…hmmmm. Artists go to clubs and think everyone is supposed to LOOOOOOOVVVVEE their song….the first time they hear it!! We accept a job and get mad because the first week we are there, we found out someone doing the same job we are doing, gets paid more than us!! It’s amazing the jealousy we hold inside of us instead of working on becoming a better person.
What would the world be like if God stop giving out blessings? How would you feel?  Would you even realize it? I think we should spend more time thanking God for still blessing those around us so that we can see it!! We all have an appointed time. What we fell to realize is that before that time happens, we must first past a series of tests. These trials and tribulations are not there to destroy you, but to build your character and prepare you for your next adventure.  It’s almost like playing a game; you earn powers on this level that will help you get through the next one: We simply wanna walk through the level without gaining any XP points. 
Let me say this to my hip hop base before I get out of here. I wasn’t going to say anything (after thinking I was going to say something), but I’m at peace now.  I can say this with loving kindness in my words: F#@K YA FEELINGS.  Seriously. You spend more time whining and complaining instead of being proactive and grinding.  Everything you have said, I have been there. I have felt the same way. And I know better now.  Now, let’s put this all together: you need to work, grind, pray, learn, succeed, fail, overcome, and remain at peace before you can live. Stop trying to lean on your own understanding. What you need to understand is nothing happens overnight: not even the lottery.  I love you guys but you making me go crazy.  For a minute there, I thought I was beginning not to love making music and performing anymore. I thought I hated hosting.  Nah, I love that. I just realized now I may need to get a different crowd. And as much as one doesn’t like leaving his first love, I must do what I have to do.  God is too good to me for me to be sharing my talents with people who don’t appreciate Him instead of my own church family.  And I’m starting to feel guilty about that.  So hold on, grind hard, and love yourselves.
Well it’s two o’clock in the morning!! I have to get some sleep!!
Shows for the Week!!
The Incredible Radio Show!! Tuesday 12pm-2pm cst and possible Thursday
Championship Battle @ Kitty’s This Tuesday!! 5334 Lemmon Ave
Cyren (champ) v Skyron v Sleepy v Big DAWG v Simmy Automatik
Charlie Boy LIVE @ Club Copa this Thursday!! Big DAWG will be opening up!!
The Essential Concert Series @ Kitty’s July 7th tix: $7 in advance, $10 at the door, $15 under 21

Always be a blessing. It’s not about what you get; it’s about what you give………..

Love Yall!!!


Church!!

No comments:

Post a Comment