Monday, February 7, 2011

WAITING TO INHALE....SHOTGUN!!

Happy Monday beautiful people!!.....I hope I come before you in good spirits and in great condition….and for my friends here in Dallas, I pray you had a safe and exciting Super Bowl week….man, the weather was crazy wasn’t it?......felt like I was back at home in Michigan again…..but we made it through and hopefully, you didn’t spend all your income tax check trying to see your favorite famous person for about 10 minutes….I sure didn’t…….got some things coming up so I am going to update you on all the things I am doing so that you can hopefully clear your schedule to party with me…..

But of course…..My official birthday bash is tentatively scheduled for march 12th….the location right now is kinda up in the air but I think I have pinpointed that as well….Spaceship will be turning the big 31…(no, I cant believe it either; God has been so good to me!!)……so plan to be at this gala event…if there is anyone that would like to help with organizing this gala event, let me know…..I think I know everything I want to do at this party....such as not hosting…..a comedic roast, artist performing…and yes that does include me…..at first, I wasn’t really feeling a party this year, but what the hell!!.......s/n: someone told me yesterday, “you only turn 31 once?”…aint that with any birthday?.....things like that have no bearing on any decisions I make……..

I also think I found a location to start back with my open mic nights…..but of course they will be a little different…so I am attempting to figure out if this is the direction I want to go…..I love hosting and I met a lot of great people/artist along the way….time to get back on this grind and make everything a success……

This Friday, I will be hosting the “Beast of the Streets” competition at TI Blvd……grand prize is $500 and 3 hours worth of studio time to record music…..if you still want to register, get with me IMMEDIATELY….registration costs is $25 for an individual artist and $50 for a group of 2-6……don’t really think there are groups with more than that in them, so come on out and win you some money….if you are that hot….#imjustsaying…….

Also, next Tuesday….February 15th, I will be performing at the “Are You the Next Top Artist” Showcase at the Boiler Room down in Deep Ellum….I definitely encourage everyone to come out and support me on this venture …got a few surprises lined up so I am looking forward to showing them that I don’t have next…I GOTS NOW!!......

Something that bothers me….open toe boots……what’s the purpose?...boots are to warm your feet…..but hey, I’m not a woman…….

Congrats to the Green Bay Packers on winning the Super Bowl last night….I didn’t get a chance to watch the game….I have my online radio show each and every Sunday…It’s Spaceship’s Incredible Sunday Showdown on www.spindatmusic.com ……I am on the hip hop/r&b station…..from 6-10 CENTRAL STANDARD TIME…..so now you cant say you cant hear me because internet radio goes along way!!......I truly love doing radio and you all can get in the video chat room, call in to our radio line, or email me……all it takes is a little bit of time and if you are at home, I do encourage to check it out……

What was up with Christina Aguilera last night??.....did she butcher the National Anthem or what.....just my opinion but if you are that famous, shouldn’t you have that kind of thing rehearsed and ready to go??....unless you were subdued by a monumentous amount of crack cocaine before you got on stage…..it was almost as bad as Carl Lewis http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HJLvCM4j2mg&feature=player_embedded …please check that out!!

Make sure you follow me on twitter: @spaceshipo…….I’m just about as random there as those that know me in my personal life…..and please, have others follow me as well…..not into begging folks anymore….people will be people….and my attitude is changing in regards to being upset about those that hang on or bandwagon jump at the last minute…I understand the life God gives me and the people that will doubt me…I’m just going to continue doing my thing and pray that it pays off according to His will……

I love yall….I really do….just when I feel like giving up, you guys continue to push me to a higher ground…you truly lift me up when you may not know it…all the support, the love, the comments, the criticism, the jokes….all of those things help me prosper into being the best entertainer in the world……to the few of you that don’t see it….its cool……you will……

And lastly, I talked to DJ Lady Ja-Roq…she is well and wants you all to know that she loves you and she misses you….and no matter what some people have said, our bond will never break…….when she returns I beg that yall are ready…she will be new, improved, and even more incredible that Spaceship…well, not THAT incredible but you get he point…..

Well, ima get back to work before massa comes over here lurking over my shoulder…….

Shout outs to my girl Vera…happy birthday love…and to Nina……thank you for continuing to believe in me and for giving me avenues to continue my craft…….

Love Yall!!!!


Church!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Nice.... hopefully I will be able to make it to ur 31st bday... and congrats on all your music success. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you so much!! u better be there!!

    ReplyDelete